Huge dupe with Thaumcraft!

nallar

Jul 29, 2019
What's the nature of the dupe? Break a block, items drop out of the inventory, place the block in the same spot and you get the items in the block and the ones it dropped when broken?

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having serious issues blocking this, tried adding a -modifyworld.blocks.destroy.<ID> but you can still break it. Tried adding it to the blacklist for on-break=deny in worldguard, didn't do anything. I can add it to recipear to have it be removed on player logon but that doesnt exactly prevent it, just removes the item from the inventory, they can keep remaking it and continue duping.

To note, this has actually been fixed but only in Thaumcraft 1.5.1 version :(

Try adding this perm node, that will solve the issue that they can break it.

modifyworld.blocks.destroy.thaumcraftblocktable:15

What's the nature of the dupe? Break a block, items drop out of the inventory, place the block in the same spot and you get the items in the block and the ones it dropped when broken?
The dupe is. Put items in to craft, break table, get items back + crafted item.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
you need PermissionsEX and ModifyWorld and add the node "-modifyworld.blocks.destroy.thaumcraftblocktable:15"
Do not forget the - !!

Yep i did that, actually tried both with and without the '-', Also tried it before and after the modifyworld.* entry
I also have PEX and Modifyworld, it may be a MCPC+ issue (We are currently running on L15)

This is what it looks like in the permissions file:
Code:
  Don35:
    prefix: '&c[Donator]&f '
    permissions:
    - -modifyworld.blocks.destroy.thaumcraftblocktable:15
    - modifyworld.*
    - cm.init
    - cm.box.set

DoctorSLO

Jul 29, 2019
I am not using modifyworld but TekkitCustomizer.
Is that bug happening when you destroy the crafting table with specific or any item (so I can ban the item that destroys it in that way)?

HaoSs

Jul 29, 2019
you need to ban the destruction of the tabe. any item that brakes it makes the bug, you want to ban pickaxe ?