HQM agrarian skies question.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

chardo440

Jul 29, 2019
I looked through 10 pages of the agrarian help thread but found nothing like I'm looking for. So I'm in a party in agrarian skies just me and another person. When he's offline if I complete a quest will it also complete for him when he logs on or will he have to do everything that I did in order to complete that quest. I seriously am addicted to this map but I want to play when he's not on sometimes and complete a few quests here and there. Thank you!

Question 2 concerning probably all skyblocks. Is there a way other than using water scaffolding to build down? like make steps I need my world to have depth I can't stand just one flat world so is there anyway without flying or water to make a downward progression?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
To the first part of your question, I don't know. To the second part, you can use pistons to move blocks down below the platform, and then build off of them for a lower platform.

chardo440

Jul 29, 2019
To the first part of your question, I don't know. To the second part, you can use pistons to move blocks down below the platform, and then build off of them for a lower platform.

That... is a fantastic idea. I will try this and see how it goes. Thanks :D

Reactions: Padfoote

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
If you got angel blocks as reward you can use them, you have to jump down a bit and place it beneath you. A bit risky though and you can't get it back when you mine it unless you have a magnet.

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
Unless they have been changed, Angel Blocks should automatically go into your inventory as soon as you break it, provided you have room for it.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Angel block goes back directly in inventory :3

For question one, you could try it out for one (easy) quest? Or even one part of a quest should show you!