How Well Are You Known?

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
8/10
And I believe the thread was closed because Lawbroken is cleaning the thread, some people (like me) lost posts and even some likes due to this.
At least that's what he said (no pope please).

From what I've heard it's because people were fighting?
His post wasn't quite descriptive as to WHY it was closed just that it would probably be opened in the future
I've been hearing some things as to who the culprits are though................................. some possibly even in this *cough cough* thread *cough cough*

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
His post wasn't quite descriptive as to WHY it was closed just that it would probably be opened in the future
I've been hearing some things as to who the culprits are though................................. some possibly even in this *cough cough* thread *cough cough*
like me. Probably me. 8/10

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
He hasn't COMPLETELY shut it down, at least that's how I interpreted his message
It's just a decent amount of time until he cleans it up and teaches people a lesson...

RandomMoped

Popular Member
Nov 17, 2012
Somewhere on the internet

I'm pretty sure it was because at one point Lambert and Saice were saying some mean things to whizzball after he leaked an RR thing or something, they were pretty hilarious...also, 6.5/10

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I just looked over all of my posts (on the entire forums). I have 2 in the No Topic thread:
(these are loose quotes)
1. "I haven't played much Skyrim, I would love to play it, but don't feeling like buying video games"
2. "What's everyone working on in FTB currently. I'm currently making a Nuclear Reactor to power my GT machines"

I can't see anything horrible about this.

Also 3/10

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
9.5/10 though that includes the RR G=
8/10
Keeps appearing in my No Topic Thread.
I'm sorry, I have unwatched the thread so it shouldn't happen again. Otherwise I will get myself banned for sure, because I can't resist trollbait. :(

Maybe I should just quit the Internet. Everyone would be better off.