how to use all my eu?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

skull1

Jul 29, 2019
im using the monster pack+ gregtech, and im producing 45+ k eu, any idea on machine/other to use all that energy?
some time ago i saw a post about use massive power but now im missing it..

skull1

Jul 29, 2019
already overclocked+energy orb upgrade,i hoped there were more options in all these mods before explode the whole world :|

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Use power convertor to transform EU to rf. Then replace all lighting with ender io lighting that needs power.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Matter/mass fabricator is your next step.

That or you can begin to upgrade your machines. My 1.4.7 world utilized a lot of IC2, such that my AE system did all the crafting for a processor in under 2 seconds. I would smelt the dust into silicon, create the chip, and then smelt the chip in under 2s. Heh, it was fun.

Now I have to wait for slow ass TE machines in my AS world. Less enjoyable and requires that I do forward planning with crafting.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
UU matter made out of UU matter made from scrap of blocks made of UU matter
[adopts best Don LaFontaine voice]
This summer, when In a world where..... you thought you knew all about UU matter anymore.....
There comes a film, that'll make you challenge all your UU-matter perceptions, once and for all.....
"monsterception"
now playing on FTB launchers near you
[reaches for glass of water]

skull1

Jul 29, 2019
i already have an automated ae system with overclocked furnace,macerator,crafting,gregtech machine etc+mass fabbricator with steel tank full of uu, already using power converters to convert from and to rf(my reactorcraft fission nuclear reactor is producing 180krf/t)
im just trying to find an intelligent way to use all that energy before make the fusion gregtech and reactorcraft reactor.
Now im gonna try that advanced genetics if is worth it

p.s can you trolls go spam somewhere else? THANKS

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
Last time I checked, the high end energy usage in GT (beyond upgrading everything to EV and overclocking like crazy) was the teleporters. Once you get fusion plasma going, enjoy redesigning your base with plasma generators and GT tesseracts to eliminate wires (almost) entirely.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
[adopts best Don LaFontaine voice]
This summer, when In a world where..... you thought you knew all about UU matter anymore.....
There comes a film, that'll make you challenge all your UU-matter perceptions, once and for all.....
"monsterception"
now playing on FTB launchers near you
[reaches for glass of water]
10/10 could be better
-IGN

i already have an automated ae system with overclocked furnace,macerator,crafting,gregtech machine etc+mass fabbricator with steel tank full of uu, already using power converters to convert from and to rf(my reactorcraft fission nuclear reactor is producing 180krf/t)
im just trying to find an intelligent way to use all that energy before make the fusion gregtech and reactorcraft reactor.
Now im gonna try that advanced genetics if is worth it

p.s can you trolls go spam somewhere else? THANKS
Rude much? And an intelligent way is to make Crystal Soaryn Chests of UU Florbs
Or you know, Iridium,or auto,ate EVERYTHING you can (even Thaumcraft)