How To Update FTB Unleashed to 1.1.4?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lohfiuoav

Jul 29, 2019
I was looking for quite some time but i couldn't find a thread for this...so don't rage if there is one.

I'm using FTB Unleashed v1.1.3 right now and i saw on the wiki that v1.1.4 has the updated recipe for Force Sticks (from DartCraft) and some other changes that I'd wanted to see in my version. I was looking around for about a week to find out how to update from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4, but I can't find it. Tried to do Force Update and all that, even re-installed the entire launcher and gave up my worlds, but nothing seems to work and i can't get 1.1.4

I would be very thankful if someone could suggest something to try so that I can use the new 1.1.4 or 1.1.5 (though I've heard that Natura is messed up in 1.1.5)

Thanks in advance!!

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
In the launcher, there should be a drop down box in the top right side, either saying recommended or 1.1.3. Click the arrow, and change this to 1.1.4. The launcher should download some files, and then viola! You're running 1.1.4. Saves and worlds will carry over.

Lohfiuoav

Jul 29, 2019
In the launcher, there should be a drop down box in the top right side, either saying recommended or 1.1.3. Click the arrow, and change this to 1.1.4. The launcher should download some files, and then viola! You're running 1.1.4. Saves and worlds will carry over.
I checked that just now, but it only says Recommended and 1.0.3. I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen...[DOUBLEPOST=1385568780][/DOUBLEPOST]
I checked that just now, but it only says Recommended and 1.0.3. I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen...
Ohhhh...!! (DERP!!!) Now I see what you mean!! (The packs hadn't loaded in at the point where i checked and now i can finally play 1.1.4!! Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.