How to turn in Mana?

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone play this yet know how to turn in Mana? I tried via a mana tablet, like you can with liquids, but not happening.

O

Orejasgrande

I was wondering the same thing. It is not in the turn-in chest either. Unless I'm missing something. I'll check Bug report page, but I can't find any info on this newest version anywhere.

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
My apologies, didn't realize this was the Bug Report forum. Totally didn't mean for this to be a bug report.

Answering my own question here, I did figure out that simply using a spreader into the quest block at the end of the row fills the mana. So had to bring a pool, spreader, and some mana in a tablet and filled it up with less than a pools worth of mana.

O

Orejasgrande

My apologies, didn't realize this was the Bug Report forum. Totally didn't mean for this to be a bug report.

Answering my own question here, I did figure out that simply using a spreader into the quest block at the end of the row fills the mana. So had to bring a pool, spreader, and some mana in a tablet and filled it up with less than a pools worth of mana.
I don't think it is just for "Bugs" . Either way you are right. I had figured it out before checkin back here. Thanks