how to spawn in massive amounts of blocks

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jacobsk

Jul 29, 2019
Is their anyway in the 1.5.2 unleashed pack to spawn in massive amounts of an item or block? maybe a barrel full including the extra dimensional storage upgrade, or some other form of storage.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Spawn in as in form nothing. Or Spawn in as I totaly have these items and I want to dump them into the world so I can lag the server to death?

The frist one you need admin or be in creative mode you can use the /give command but it only does up to a stack at a time. The later.... well yeah just don't thats mean.

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
There's thing called NEI cheat mode and creative mode... Or is that not what you mean?

Fe2O3

Jul 29, 2019
Single player -> NEI cheatmode //creative mode

Multi player -> bad boy, no crashing servers for you

LeoMC

Jul 29, 2019
This will only work in SP if you don't have access to the server.

Clear your inventory (optional, but makes it easier)

Get one of the item you want a lot of

Edit your player file with an NBT editor

Change the amount of the item to like 999999999999

Log back in, don't die or there will be a ton of lag.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
A CC-controlled command block should do the trick for massive item/block acquisition. But, you gotta write the Lua code. I don't know of a built-in way.

Steel

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any sort of item that supplies an infinite amount of something? Something that could be set up by an op at a trading station?

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any sort of item that supplies an infinite amount of something? Something that could be set up by an op at a trading station?
The closest possible thing is probably a filled dsu supplying a trade-o-mat. You just gotta check once in a while and refill it. Well, unless you're selling ridiculous amounts of that item at once, you won't have to refill it that often. DSUs hold like lots^1337 stuff.