How to spawn a Legend Oak Tree?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Spawn tree normally only works with Forestry, but try saying the command and then pressing Tab. If you don't see the species name, tell us. Do note that if you see Oak Twice, the second one may or may not be the Legend Oak. You could also find the sapling in NEI.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I don't find that tree particularly attractive. I know it's minecraft and it's not supposed to be realistic in any huge way... but that tree is just silly... The trunk is far too thin to support those branches :/

Reactions: whizzball1

KnoxxST

Jul 29, 2019
Spawn tree normally only works with Forestry, but try saying the command and then pressing Tab. If you don't see the species name, tell us. Do note that if you see Oak Twice, the second one may or may not be the Legend Oak. You could also find the sapling in NEI.

Tried this out and didn't get anything. I'll type /spawntree <name> <treetype> and it doesn't do anything. I typed: /spawntree KnoxxST and then hit Tab, and nothing.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm.
Try searching sapling in NEI and see what comes up. If you see Oak twice but the pictures are different, the latter is Legend Oak.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I guess it is really seecret pun!
It could also simply be a worldgen structure that has no saplings, and just takes on the textures of other blocks. It's a big troll, but nonetheless possible.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
whizz, little hint; if you don't know the answer to someones question, don't reply. Saying "try this!" really isn't helpful. Next time you get that urge maybe go load up minecraft and try it yourself. If it works, come back to the forums and if no one has replied, go ahead and give the guy your findings. If it doesn't work, think of something else or stop worrying about it.

Reactions: Chocorate

Nemesis688

Jul 29, 2019
Is the spawn tree command just for forestry trees? I don't really know any of the console commands. But anyway if it is only for forestry then it's not going to work since extrabiomes is what adds that tree.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
It's a world gen structure rather than a real tree. Believe me I would love for it to be an actual tree. I searched for ages.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Guess what happens when you chop one down with TreeCapitator or similar?
The server was lagging like hell for 2 days. Don't touch big wood kids.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
It's just world gen. There's no way to spawn in a thaumcraft temple and thus there is no way to spawn in a legendary oak.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Guess what happens when you chop one down with TreeCapitator or similar?
The server was lagging like hell for 2 days. Don't touch big wood kids.

I regularly chop them with tree cap and it only lags for like 10-15 seconds. I think my computer is stronger than your server.

This makes me moist.

I mean what?

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Seecret as in Seecret Friday Update.
I guess it is really seecret meme!
It could also simply be a worldgen structure that has no saplings, and just takes on the textures of other blocks. It's a big troll, but nonetheless possible.
Do you even know what a meme or troll is

It's not a secret friday update. It is not a meme. It is not passed around on the internet or viral. It is not a troll. It is likely not put there to invoke a response of anger or irritation. Please stop. It's making me shiver.

Reactions: Lambert2191

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Do you even know what a meme or troll is

It's not a secret friday update. It is not a meme. It is not passed around on the internet or viral. It is not a troll. It is likely not put there to invoke a response of anger or irritation. Please stop. It's making me shiver.
I get the feeling there are quite a few things that whizz doesn't have a clue about...

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Meme. I thought I had said the wrong thing. Fixing now.
To pun. No, that's not it either.
Can't think of the word. Tip of my tongue.