How to send a redstone signal through rednet cables w/ CC

Avori19

Jul 29, 2019
How do I use a computer craft computer along with rednet cables, and programmable rednet controller to send a redstone signal. ( I know how to work the rednet controller, but i need the code for the CC)

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Its the same basic principles that you had with Redpower. (All 16 colors are numbers that are powers of 2 between 2^0 and 2^15 [with 0 being no output]. You can also use the color API to set the number values e.g. to set the output as orange you could write colors.orange - you can use the American English or British English spelling for colour. You can add color values for example. 2^1+ 2^2 and that is the same as colors.orange + colors.magenta)

redstone.setBundledOutput(string side, number color output) -- This sets the input on the given side to the value you want (0 for all off)
redstone.testBundledInputt(string side, number color input) --returns true if the specified color frequency is active in input side, else false
redstone.getBundledInput(string side) -- returns number value of total redstone state of redstone input
redstone.getBundledOutput(string side) -- same as input version but returns output value instead

draeath

Jul 29, 2019
Also look into the bit API - depending on what you already know programming-wise, it may make more sense to you to use that instead of the color API. Check the CC wiki for details.