How to remove Overclocker upgrades from GT machines?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ixeling

Jul 29, 2019
I like the automatic machines, and if it is same recipes then it'll just be cheaper, I mean, no conveyor module thing!

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
just remember when you add a overclocker it increases the EU cost per operation add to many and the machines internal battery wont be enough for a single operation so you will need to add one of the upgrades to increase it

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
GregT will probably make the upgrades removable (unless he said otherwise) eventually. I don't think he has the entire upgrade system complete yet.
He's said very clearly and explicitly that he will never ever add a way to remove them, ever.

EDIT: Ninja

Reactions: DarkWasp

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
And to continue my train of thought, in 1.5 and up GT disables the IC2 machines in favor of his "Automatic" ones by default. Same IC2 recipe(except diamonds in the macerator) but gives a GT machine. There is a config option for replacing machines at least if you want to keep the default IC2 ones.
Yea, it's very, very hard to put the automatic version of the machine on the crafting grid!

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
you could try this with the GT machines

9kmESbk.gif

maybe if you're lucking you can find some overclockers in the rubble

Try doing this with GT.