How to open a door with style? FTB version?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

khorozm

Jul 29, 2019
I believe most of you guys have watch the video from CraftedMovie
Since there are so many different mechanism in FTB, I wonder if we can create an FTB version
i definitely need some guys to help :) or just leave down your opinion here :)

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
I've always wanted to see one that uses ITNT to demolish the door and Assemblers to rebuild it.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I like making Rube Goldbergs. But right now I have a Matter Fabricator to build on a server. When I am done, I could get to building it. On the server.
EDIT: It's going to have conveyor belts, for sure. Item detectors are a must. We have a way of getting infinite nether stars. Very quickly. Not telling you though.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
We have a way of getting infinite nether stars. Very quickly. Not telling you though.

Yeah most people know about the many ways to use cross mod exploits to get many neither stars.

The two huge ones right now are the old RP2 bag dupe and the TwlightForest portal supercharging trick.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
*Pulls lever*
Tah dahhhh!

Mine would have ariel faith plates.

I've never held a nether star.

KyoNeko66

Jul 29, 2019
A slightly less cheaty and more legal way to dupe nether stars would be to use reliquilairy. It does consume 3 wither skulls and some other things to dupe a nether star. And yes, the 3 skulls would be similair to acually killing a wither.. Just.. Without the killing part and more craftng part. We use this on our server alot cause its legal, doesn;t kil people and dont ruins the landscape if it escapes.. And by escape i mean from a totally unprotected little cave in our mining age... Wait.. Why do i care about the mining age landscape again?

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
A slightly less cheaty and more legal way to dupe nether stars would be to use reliquilairy. It does consume 3 wither skulls and some other things to dupe a nether star. And yes, the 3 skulls would be similair to acually killing a wither.. Just.. Without the killing part and more craftng part. We use this on our server alot cause its legal, doesn;t kil people and dont ruins the landscape if it escapes.. And by escape i mean from a totally unprotected little cave in our mining age... Wait.. Why do i care about the mining age landscape again?
Just because you're raping that universe doesn't mean you can'r appreciate it's natural beauty.

Sometimes I set withers free in the nether. Sometimes I kill them.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
We like the cool get hurt method. But we all have fully stocked MPS on our server. So when we get struck by the portal lightning, we walk off like nothing happened. Oh yeah, the Rube Goldberg is totally going to have the portal mechanics.