How to Get Bedrock Blocks

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickRepublic

Jul 29, 2019
You can get placeable Bedrock blocks in FTB using this little trick!

It was discovered by William Van Bokkelen. Yes I used spawned items in the video, however it was just to show how it would be done.

Could be used to make a wither boss killing machine?

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
MFR safari nets and auto-spawners make it (relatively) easy to clone and transport naga. Be sure to aim the net at the head; catching a body segment won't do. During the cloning phase you probably also want to encase your auto-spawner and the power source in warded stone to cut down on the number of accidents and escapes.

Naga are unpredictable escape-prone bastards so be sure to bring several with you when you go to the bedrock mines. I nearly killed another player who was nice enough to help me and there's a large naga-shaped hole in the side of the linking book hub we built in the Twilight, but I now have enough bedrock for all my nefarious plans.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
only for his non explodable machines

Non-explodable machines? EVERYTHING IN GREGTECH MUST EXPLODE

I bet he'll write something that has to deal with the space time continium and quantum physics so that he can get an excuse to delete the world from our hard drive if a machine crafted with bedrock blows up. Or maybe he'll make it so that every block in the game will spawn a creeper if broken.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
^This thread :p

On topic: Wow, OP, I've never thought about that. Hmmm... This is quite clever, I have no use for bedrock, but, who knows!? I may a week from now!

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
This trick would be really good for when you misplace a bedrock block in DivineRPG (because you can craft bedrock blocks but not break them). Sure, it'll destroy most of your base, but hey the bedrock will go away along with it!

Reactions: Jerome Asich

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
well, steve can carry 7 titanics worths of weight in enchanted golden apples... And jump/swim/run with it...

EDIT: hey! i just discovered that for an iron/gold pressure plate a feather is heavier than 7 titanics.

Sent from my microwave using a potato

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
well, steve can carry 7 titanics worth weight in golden apples...

sent from my SNEE using my microwave
And yet, Steve(tte) cannot break bedrock blocks by themselves. You've gotta be a pretty bad dude to break bedrock. And real men use the Naga as their primary mining tool.
And then the scaredy-cat girls like me use arcane bores from a nice, safe distance, and think how fortunate we are to not have to get all dirty and messy killing shit.

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
If you chuck it in the camo slot of a MFFS shield you can give your base a uniquely trespasser-unfriendly look.

You can also tile the floor of your dance studio with them, or build creepy esoteric structures in the middle of nowhere.

Sadly, no screenshots due to my server derping out and needing to constantly monitor a box of molten glass in real life.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
This is super cool! Of course, I never play on anything other than peaceful. But if I did, I would definitely use this.

Reactions: Dravarden

Killer5252

Jul 29, 2019
You can get placeable Bedrock blocks in FTB using this little trick!

It was discovered by William Van Bokkelen. Yes I used spawned items in the video, however it was just to show how it would be done.

Could be used to make a wither boss killing machine?

My gawd you are a genius!

I am giveing you props for this xD

Status
Not open for further replies.