How to Get Bedrock Blocks

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
You know with some of the planned features of my mod you will be able to make bedrock at a small fee (10 Billion EU)
Check out the link in my signature and go to "Solar recipes"

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
... Can I have a Nokia? :D
It's actually coded into my "Vanilla" mod but the only way to get bedrock is 9 diamond blocks per. :/
Once I get my ic2 eclipse thing set up I can add the electronics core.
Also my computer doesn't run minecraft so I can't test whether the Nokia, upon crafting had the enchants like I said it did. I coded it in with no errors it's just seeing if it works.. That, and emerald/obsidian tools are already done :D

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
It's actually coded into my "Vanilla" mod but the only way to get bedrock is 9 diamond blocks per. :/
Once I get my ic2 eclipse thing set up I can add the electronics core.
Also my computer doesn't run minecraft so I can't test whether the Nokia, upon crafting had the enchants like I said it did. I coded it in with no errors it's just seeing if it works.. That, and emerald/obsidian tools are already done :D
I meant without recipes that make me want to cry.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of effort for little gain.

Also i am sure servers where this maybe a problem will blacklist nukes from gregtech there for this will take ages to do and become pointless to a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.