How to create a mod?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
V

VapourSharp

Hi. I'm kind of a noob and I want to start really getting into modding and everything and I was wondering if
anyone could give me some help on how to create a mod, I want to start off basic then advance through ( obviously ) but if you are willing to help me I would be so greatful, I haven't ever made one before but I do Computer Science and Programming so I have a general idea on programming on syntax etc.

Thanks in advance.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I see someone ask for suggestions for new mod blocks, I ask the same thing: a hammock. It would act like a sleeping bag (OpenBlocks as a reference), but be placable in the world like a normal bed. This would allow a friend to stay the night at my house without resetting his spawn point. Also, it would make for kick-ass decorations in my back yard or on my pirate ship.

Edit: This might help... https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/modding-tutorials-for-1-10-2.165456/

V

VapourSharp

Every time I see someone ask for suggestions for new mod blocks, I ask the same thing: a hammock. It would act like a sleeping bag (OpenBlocks as a reference), but be placable in the world like a normal bed. This would allow a friend to stay the night at my house without resetting his spawn point. Also, it would make for kick-ass decorations in my back yard or on my pirate ship.
Haha nah man, it's alright I have just started from scratch and start self teaching, PM me and I will tell you some stuff I found out :)