How to Automate Big Reactors.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
Oh yes, I forgot that's what it was called. I know a bit about circuits from watching Mumbo's videos (and SethBling from years gone by), but I couldn't list or name much if you had a gun to my head. :p

And the PRC does have an entry for SR-Latch, so I imagine you could do the same thing with fewer circuits than I set up in mine. I had wondered about that circuit while watching through a tutorial that showed selected ones, but I didn't follow up on it as I figured out how the heck the PRC works.

I'm thinking about doing a YouTube tutorial on the PRC, as it seems no one has done one that actually introduces you to the concept and UI. Most people show you how to set up something they use without telling you why they use it or what the settings mean. If I do, I'll probably also do a tutorial on my setup above. Might include an alternative with the SR-Latch if that works how I'm thinking it would.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Oh yes, I forgot that's what it was called. I know a bit about circuits from watching Mumbo's videos (and SethBling from years gone by), but I couldn't list or name much if you had a gun to my head. :p

And the PRC does have an entry for SR-Latch, so I imagine you could do the same thing with fewer circuits than I set up in mine. I had wondered about that circuit while watching through a tutorial that showed selected ones, but I didn't follow up on it as I figured out how the heck the PRC works.

I'm thinking about doing a YouTube tutorial on the PRC, as it seems no one has done one that actually introduces you to the concept and UI. Most people show you how to set up something they use without telling you why they use it or what the settings mean. If I do, I'll probably also do a tutorial on my setup above. Might include an alternative with the SR-Latch if that works how I'm thinking it would.
That sounds like a really good idea - its something I've always shied away from using because I don't know how it works!