HOW DO YOU SMELT IRON??!!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Broodude

Jul 29, 2019
So I was playing FTB Techworld and I found that I could not smelt iron in iron furnaces/any furnaces to make refined iron! PLEASE RESPOND ASAP! THANKS

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
What do you need refined iron for? The only thing I know of that uses it was IC2 and IC2exp does not have/use it.

NoPain9

Jul 29, 2019
If you have a newer version of IC2 then Refined Iron is removed. It's all with hammers & cutters now.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
u must understand ones rage when they learn that they cant smelt iron
Not really... Rage is a strong emotion. If you're feeling rage at a simple recipe change(one that cuts out a useless material), then you may want to seek anger management help.
I LOLd at Anders saying to DocM "Any idea why IC2 sucks now?" In their recent FTB series.
Was there a witty response? Was it sarcastic? If so, did they list issues first? Honest questions, since I can barely download Minecraft mods these days, let alone watch FTB players, with the third country internet here.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I LOLd at Anders saying to DocM "Any idea why IC2 sucks now?" In their recent FTB series.
I tried watching a Crack the Beast episode and it's excruciatingly frustrating. They were shackled to IC2 in their old pack and now it's nothing like what they're used to.