how do you download or buy mods from here????

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
No one buys mods. There was one mod that charged people, but Notch shut it down pretty quickly.

Download the launcher, run it, select a modpack, hit play.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry to say but you are a noob in minecraft.No ofense, everyone starts to be a noob ...Buying mods....It is almost funny...

SkyBoy96

Jul 29, 2019
He must have come from EA. Welcome, good sir, to the Feed the Beast forums! Contrary to what you may believe, people here are not intent on taking away every cent you ever earned, but rather seek to increase your enjoyment of the game we know as Minecraft. To get these mods in an environment where they are more than likely guaranteed to work, go to www.feed-the-beast.com and download the FTB launcher. From there, pick your mod pack and enjoy the game :). However, if you have your heart set on giving your money to the developers of the mods, there are donate buttons on their respective sites, which can be easily found from the donate section of the FTB website. Please note you are not obligated to donate, it's an if you choose kind of thing. Have a lovely day!

Reactions: dgdas9

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry to say but you are a noob in minecraft.No ofense, everyone starts to be a noob but...Buying mods....It is almost funny...

First of all, please, don't insult new people, as you said, everybody starts from the bottom, so shut the fuck up and learn to behave.

No one buys mods. There was one mod that charged people, but Notch shut it down pretty quickly.

Download the launcher, run it, select a modpack, hit play.

Really? Which one, I didn't know that o_O

Reactions: Pokefenn

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
No idea, the MCF post I'm trusting blindly never said which one.

Blind trust for the win!! YEAH!

(At least moders can use pay for click systems.. They can get something from their work.. but selling would be a little outrageous :p )

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, please, don't insult new people, as you said, everybody starts from the bottom, so shut the fuck up and learn to behave.

Really? Which one, I didn't know that o_O

He said noob which is a term for someone who doesn't know and is more endearing than defamatory. now Newb is talking down to someone saying they are lower than everyone else and should leave :D

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
He said noob which is a term for someone who doesn't know and is more endearing than defamatory. now Newb is talking down to someone saying they are lower than everyone else and should leave :D

If you read it in context. you could notice that it wasn't said in an appropriate way, the context is everything man. And the last part about it being funny is like saying "I can't believe how stupid is what you said, so i will laugh at you because I feel im a better person than you for knowing that you don't buy mods"

And, if he wanted to talk in a nice way, the noob word wasn't needed at all... Just explain what he asks and limit the ego a bit..

After all, this is a help forum, we are not here to tell people if they're noobs or not, we're here to help them without judging.

SkyBoy96

Jul 29, 2019
I was under the impression that it was the other way around. Just because newb is an abbreviation for newbie, while noob is another abbreviation with spelling modified to resemble boob.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
What is this? Spoiler attack? It wasn't effective, try another pokemon.
What I was trying to say was: that you said me to "learn to behave" but you weren't behaving at all.

And no, I wasn't insulting anyone or trying to say I'm better.As I said "everyone starts to be a noob", about a year ago I was a noob too, I was just saying that:

-He should try to understand that you don't buy mods

-The idea (buying minecraft mods) makes me laught because I'm using a lot of mods and it would be so(oooo) expensive...

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
What I was trying to say was: that you said me to "learn to behave" but you weren't behaving at all.

And no, I wasn't insulting anyone or trying to say I'm better.As I said "everyone starts to be a noob", about a year ago I was a noob too, I was just saying that:

-He should try to understand that you don't buy mods

-The idea (buying minecraft mods) makes me laught because I'm using a lot of mods and it would be so(oooo) expensive...

First of all, you even changed the quotes of what I said:

"First of all, please, don't insult new people" Was the original one. What does this mean? That you don't have to be rude with new ppl just because they are such. But you can and should do it with jackasses like you who play the higher man with new ppl, just because they ask something.

And yes, you were. In fact, a lot of ppl take the word noob in an insulting way, and we all know that, and if it's not meant to be insulting, there's a hell of a lot of ways to tell him that buying mods is not going to happen. A LOT. But you went straight to "noob him".

And, don't try to correct it now, context is obvious.. When you say:

"No ofense, everyone starts to be a noob but...Buying mods....It is almost funny..."

Basically you're telling us that you DO know that it could be taken offensive, and in my world, when you don't want to be offensive, just don't say offensive things, at least of course you're an irony patriot. And.. "... but... buying mods.."

That "but" proves that you are laughing at how "noob" he is for thinking to buy mods.

Please, at least have the decency and the balls to don't run away from your work.

Damn it I had to write a lot.. Never going to let me do this again.

Resuming: You do not respect the others, so you do not deserve to be respected.