Problem How do i...

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
How do I install plugins to a homemade server?
I really want /home command plugin since we often die and want also be able to do /back when we die.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
depeding on the plugin, you either have to install it in your server.jar file or just in your mods folder. Without the name of the mod it's hard to say.

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
There is a upcoming forge-bukkit fusion mod called ForgeEssentials.
It will support bukkit things like WorldEdit, WorldGuard and many more commands.
Its still in early Alpha and might cause some Problems, but for that you get a really nice mod.
You can take a look here: ForgeEssentials @ MCForum.net

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
Using Essentials myself aswell, it has WorldEdit buildin (client side needs a download aswell to see the markers of WorldCUI).
But he was more asking how to install it so i presumed he already knows what mod he wants to install

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
Well then its even more critical, with forge you really shouldnt drop anything besides Forge into the Server jar.
It could potentially mess up everything and cause annoying things like chunk resets and stuff.
If he means Forge plugins then its just like every other mod, drop it in the "mods" folder...

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
I mostly meant this one: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/inactive-tp-myhome-v1-9-3-now-with-respawn-to-home-531.249/
I know its on bukkit, but isnt there plugin only?
I tried to just put the .jar in mod folder, but CMD says this:

2013-01-16 12:11:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] FML has found a non-mod file MyHome.
jar in your mods directory. It will now be injected into your classpath. This co
uld severe stability issues, it should be removed if possible.

But it still doesnt work while ingame.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
There is a project where they are ""porting" "bukkit mods to the forgeloader. It's Called BukkitForge or ForgeBukkit (not sure what the correct name is).
Although the aint really stable on several mods.

I myself use Fihgu's mods on my server for the /home command (and TPX for me to help my member)
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1484373-146147smpfihgus-command-mods-for-vanilla-server/
It works like a charm, but you have to install it in the server.jar (atleast the core), the other mods from the zip not.

RisingParadise

Jul 29, 2019
You can install a server side mod called Fihgu , there are commands such as /sethome /home / back , and it is server side mod , nobody else need to install it , basically like a plugin.

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Now, i really dont wanna start a new thread with a new question... feels so stupid,

However, is there any way i can increase the allowed chunks loaded for quarries?
As it is now i cannot make it as large as i want

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
The quarry loads all the chunks it needs as far as i know (haven't payed attention to the amount he writes). my 64*64 quarry is loading all chunks it's in.

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Weird... i set the markers like double the size of normal and it still only does it on the y lenght, and x keeps the same

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
do you have a redstone torch / signal next to the markers? i found with several members when they do the markings are off. Place your markers with the redstonetorches as normal, only before hitting the marker remove the redstone torches. This worked for my members.

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
No :( I tried what you said several times now, with different approaches, and this is the result of everyone:

2i2l46.png

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, worked that too. Thanks.

Also, what is the name of the mod that enables the axes to chop down a whole tree in just one hit?