how do i create a account for FTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

bo pe

Jul 29, 2019
i need help i cant make a acc for FTB i create a new acc and it says when i hi start or launch whatever it is it says invalid username or password.

Racemol

Jul 29, 2019
For in the launcher? You use your Minecraft account, not your FTB username and password!

bo pe

Jul 29, 2019
i tried both[DOUBLEPOST=1389722221][/DOUBLEPOST]oh wait i forgot minecraft makes you use your email for your username ...[DOUBLEPOST=1389722254][/DOUBLEPOST]thx for the help

W

W. D. Gaster

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0 what i must do?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0 what i must do?
First of all. You posted in a thread that has nothing to do with your issue
Second of all. This thread is old (last post is from 2014). It would probably have been better to create a new thread even if your problem was related
Third of all. You did not provide enough information for others to help you. What is exactly the problem and can we get a full log?

The line you posted just mentions that you use at least java 8 and wanted to set the PermSize to 256m. However, there is no error as setting the permsize isn't needed anymore since java 8 which is why this setting is ignored and you get that line in your log.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Tech support questions should go in the tech support forum. You'll get much better and faster help there.

Status
Not open for further replies.