How can i finish this quest faster?

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
*sigh*

Do we need to repeat ourselves? More Planters(or better upgrades for them in this case), and more harvesters(or again, better upgrades). If you need them to grow faster, you'll want to use those cows and sewage to produce more fertilizer for your farm(and add fertilizer machines and if need be upgrades for them).
"suppose i better get a 11x11 treefarm up" you didnt need to repeat...but i got harvesters and planters i just need to grow em faster pretyt much but the fertilizer isnt working *or im just a dummy and not using the right thing *aka the fertilizer machine from MFR**

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
"suppose i better get a 11x11 treefarm up" you didnt need to repeat...but i got harvesters and planters i just need to grow em faster pretyt much but the fertilizer isnt working *or im just a dummy and not using the right thing *aka the fertilizer machine from MFR**
No idea what you're getting at here. The fact is that so far everything you've asked in this thread has been a really easy issue that you failed to understand. Need more anything? Increase the scale of your setup for getting that thing.

Reactions: Padfoote

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so do YOU want to play the game? Or do you just want someone to tell you how to do every single task?

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
In case you didn't know, you need to run the sewage collected through a composter to get fertiliser which is then fed into the fertiliser block that fertilises the farm it is pointed at.
As for a tree farm, if you want to use a fertiliser, it would be best to keep the farm small, like 3 by 3.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I pretty much agreed with everyone in this thread, BUT there's a couple of resources at your disposal. There are plenty of MFR mod spotlights on Youtube with a simple search. If you dislike videos, you can also find information through Google searches and ftbwiki.org . The wiki here also holds some very good information. It's in the tabs lined along the top with "Forums" and "Main Site."