How can i finish this quest faster?

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
81TY2.jpg

Self Explainitory pretty much...

Drawde

Jul 29, 2019
As I understand it, Sewers have a limit on how much sewage they can output at one time (per tick or second). So, as long as whatever limit fluiducts have isn't reached, multiple small sewers is better than one large sewer.

At least if that hasn't changed at some point. The information was old, but seems accurate. Throwing more cows into a system doesn't help after a point.

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
As I understand it, Sewers have a limit on how much sewage they can output at one time (per tick or second). So, as long as whatever limit fluiducts have isn't reached, multiple small sewers is better than one large sewer.

At least if that hasn't changed at some point. The information was old, but seems accurate. Throwing more cows into a system doesn't help after a point.
so how can i finish this quest faster?

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019

Its been said already, more animals/more sewers.
read the quote.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I read the quote, if you want more sewage faster you need.

1) More sewers
2) More animals to feed those sewers.

That's it, nothing more to add. More sewers + More animals = greater output

Reactions: YX33A

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
Okay i finished it now im off to do some milking...but now i need to make a auto matic way to do this...off to figure out *hopefully*

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
now its wood... suppose i better get a 11x11 treefarm up...any ideas on automatic growing?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
now its wood... suppose i better get a 11x11 treefarm up...any ideas on automatic growing?
*sigh*

Do we need to repeat ourselves? More Planters(or better upgrades for them in this case), and more harvesters(or again, better upgrades). If you need them to grow faster, you'll want to use those cows and sewage to produce more fertilizer for your farm(and add fertilizer machines and if need be upgrades for them).