How AUTO-MATED Can late game scenarios get?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
I want to automate everything in Minecraft so that I no longer have to play the game and can just let it go on its own.

Just kidding. I like automation but as soon as my base becomes too automated I usually loose interest and want to start a new world. However, I only recently started playing with mods and I haven't tried everything out yet so this will still be a while.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
You know I had this plan.

It involves automation of something like the spatial storage thingy so as to create a base with rooms that don't exist until I need them. I'm going to make my own TARDIS in minecraft :D

Seth Roop

Jul 29, 2019
You know I had this plan.

It involves automation of something like the spatial storage thingy so as to create a base with rooms that don't exist until I need them. I'm going to make my own TARDIS in minecraft :D
Crap you saw my picture... Didn't you?

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
DAMNIT! You were 20 minutes faster than me! I just thought to say the same thing!
wTpxC.gif

Seth Roop

Jul 29, 2019
And, alas, there goes the fate of this thread, breezing away, on a hot, humid, wind.
But, alas, the thread has no mend.

(Yes, I am a fucking poet. And yes, I didn't know what rhymed with wind.)