Whitelist Server House on Fire [Mindcrack1.4.7][Whitelist][No Banned Blocks][Small][18+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

joshjayk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: joshjayk
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? I'm fairly good. I know the basics from experimenting and watching a couple youtube videos, but I'm excited to get down to it and learn more about all the different mods.
How often do you think you will be on? I'll be on often in the summer, ranging from 3 to 5+ hours. But once school starts it'll obviously decrease.
Why do you want to play on this server? Because I've been looking for a mature, small community exactly like this one. I know you said that you've closed applications for a while but I feel like I can provide a lot for the server, from entertainment and friendships to resources and redstone advice.

Jeremy Crockett

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: punknrock
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? It's been a lot of research for me to even get a base up and running. I spend a lot of time on the FTB wiki, in which I have learned a lot about the mod and the right and wrong way to do things. I still have a lot to learn. That's the reason I would like to join a server with well knowledge people.
How often do you think you will be on? I would be on a lot. I started FTB about six month ago and I am still playing almost everyday.
Why do you want to play on this server? The only FTB experience I have had has been on single play. It's been fun but I really would like to join a server where there is others. I have been watching some videos on line of server play, it looks a lot more fun then single play. I have played many on line games over the years. I would have to say that FTB has by far been my favorite so far. I never thought that I would enjoy minecraft as much as I do. It's a awesome game and I look forward to joining a server with others that have the same feelings.
Thanks so much for your time and whitelist consideration.

punknrock

danieledward

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,

I am on an iphone currently and I'm sorry but I think I may mess up your application format.

I have been looking for a FTB server for about a week now, keeping my options open to a few servers.

I am 31 and have been addicted to minecraft tech mods and logic for years, since the beginnings of IC and BC. I have been playing Minecraft since beta and FTB since it released wih a DW20 pack. I have a lot of fun with it and would like to share with a close community.

I would have to saythat I totally dislike server lag. There's nothing in Minecraft that I dislike more. I primarily am looking for a server with minimal to no lag, where players are aware of server lag and the methods of reducing it.

Thank you so much for your time!

IGN: danieledward

KohJimGamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KohJim
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? Ive been playing it since the beta version of Mindcrack.

How often do you think you will be on? I should be on a lot of the time. My work schedule is varied from week to week.

Why do you want to play on this server? The server sounds like a good mature server. I have played on a server previously but it was closed because of the absence of players. I have been playing single player but want to get back into a community of player as it is more fun.

xxrazorbeastxx

Jul 29, 2019
Hey salut, I'm going to go ahead and back out of the server. Feel free to remove me from the white list and replace. I don't want to take up your space, thx for the fun.

newvegasboy3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: newvegasboy3
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? I've played FTB for a few months, And have gotten good with it :D.
How often do you think you will be on? Varies based on my job.
Why do you want to play on this server? Trying to find a nice, FTB server, with no banned items. :)

assassin7998

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:assassin7998
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? Very good
How often do you think you will be on?5h every 5 days
Why do you want to play on this server? I was look for a minecrack sever for a long time.

thibauldz

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i would like to apply for 3 people.

ING : thibauldz
ING2: ownagekiller12 (don't worry he has this name because he made a bet he would not have the balls to do it)
ING3: robinvv
Age 2 : 21
Age 3 : 19
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB?: we allready played on a ftb server but i was shut down, but to awnser your question we know pretty much but offcourse there are still things we don't know.
How often do you think you will be on?: At least 1 hour a day but a lot of the time more like 4/5 hours.
Why do you want to play on this server?: Ever since the old server shutdown we have been looking for a new one also with a small community, and your server seems to be a good server.

Thibauldz

doughman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: doughman00

How would you describe your knowledge of FTB?
Decent knowledge of most of the mods but still much more to learn.

How often do you think you will be on?
Most likely daily for a few hours.

Why do you want to play on this server?
A small tight knit community makes any game better especially minecraft. Also a small whitelist allows for more interactive aspects than the large servers.

Carebear032007

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Carebear032007
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? Well Pretty basic and am learning new things all the time. I am pretty resilient on finding out how i can do things and only ask for help as a last resort. I just want to play. I have a server I am on now however its becoming a little un-friendly. I am looking for new people to play with.
How often do you think you will be on? Well I am on often and am willing to donate to server provider.
Why do I want to play on this server? It would be new. I am just looking for a new group to be around and to feel welcomed. I do have a friend that I do things with and will follow me as he has never played on a public server until now. Most likely will follow me and if needed I will find a way to help him become white listed as well and place an application on here. He has to learn these things anyways >.<

Kevin Ivani

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FlaemingL
Need to familiarize myself with MFFS and Red-power. Other than that, i'm a pro.
I play 1-2 hours a day
I would like to play on this server as I enjoy a grief free environment with mature adults to play along with.
Kind regards

Magicalribs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bigjake0123
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? I could say I know quite a bit about the game and rant about how much I know, but honestly FTB is ever changing and anything you know be nullified. But yes I know quite abit about the game you could say I mean if you need proof I could show you? lol.
How often do you think you will be on? At least every day depending on if I have things planned for that night or homework...
Why do you want to play on this server? Because I'm fed up with the block-laggy griefer infested long banned item listed servers that make the FTB experience less enjoyable, plus the ability to work together as a community :D.