Whitelist Server House on Fire [Mindcrack1.4.7][Whitelist][No Banned Blocks][Small][18+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Salutpoilu

Jul 29, 2019
House on Fire Minecraft

Server Information:
IP:192.111.132.231
24/7 with the exception of planned restarts
15 Slots
2GB Ram
Normal Difficulty
Regular Backups
Hosted in NA

Description:
House of Fire minecraft is a new FTB server running on the mindcrack 1.4.7 modpack. We're a small group of players who are looking to play modded minecraft with trustworthy and friendly players. The server will be for individuals 18 and over to help create a more mature, less toxic, playing environment. No exceptions will be made. Outside of this and a few other rules, we only ask that you use common sense while on the server. We do not want to have to constantly watch every person that comes on. The server is simply for playing FTB with other people who just want enjoy the game.

Rules:
Do not grief. If you are found griefing you will be banned with no questions asked.
Give people space unless you have their permission to live with/close. FTB has a lot of machines and structures that can cause problems for others if things go wrong. All blocks are allowed with the stipulation that any mistake you make should not be able to affect anyone else.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Do not ask for handouts. Sharing and trading is fine, but you should not be playing survival if you didn't want to work for anything.
Do not constantly annoy others with questions. Questions are not banned, and FTB can be complicated at complicated at times, but there is a wiki that can be very helpful.
Pranking will be allowed between any and all who agree to it.

Whitelist Application:
IGN:
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB?
How often do you think you will be on?
Why do you want to play on this server?

That's all! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Jerom Thomas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skillz2Minez
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? I have watched a lot of the yogscast videos and i have been playing for since the beginning of this year
How often do you think you will be on? Almost everyday
Why do you want to play on this server? I have been searching for a small minecraft community that i able to play with since playing by my self gets boring.

JohannBorges

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JohannBorges

I could say that I'm experient at FTB. I've been playing for a while, and have a nice aknowledge on Thaumcraft and Industrialcraft. I'm working on getting better on many other mods. I learn fast and watching the Mindcrackers help me a lot to learn.

Not sure. Depends on my mood and how much time I'll have to play. But at least 1h/day I guess.

It's a new server, no plugins, mature community, and I need to begin on a new map.

Calen11709

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Calen11709

How would you describe your knowledge of FTB?: I know a substantial amount of FTB. If I don't know something I would either look it up or figure it out myself, I'm good at figuring things out and I'm quick on my feet about learning new things and such.

How often do you think you will be on?: I will be on almost everyday for at least an hour or more.

Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on this server because it's a small server with an actual community. Those are, in my opinion, the best type of servers. It has a mature community and I feel like this could be a fun server to play on.

vayne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: THECHIVER

My knowledge on FTB is limited at the moment, but am still learning. I have been watching direwolf20 and vintagebeef channel.

Not sure. Depends on my working hours and how much time I'll have to play. Probably will be able to play for approximately 1-2 hours.

It's a new server, mature community, and I need to begin on a new map. I also got bored playing alone

Ryukah

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ryukah
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? I know the tip of the iceberg extremely well, got into some of the more complex machines recently, watch alot of videos.
How often do you think you will be on? every second day for sure, hopefully every day
Why do you want to play on this server? Looking for a small close knit community. My last server I am unable to join anymore due to version issues, and I'm really looking for a mindcrack server to try out.

jamw23

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jmazaaa (horrible name I know ;) )
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? Pretty solid, I play FTB daily and watch about 5 different Mindcrackers so I have plenty of ideas.
How often do you think you will be on? 4/5 times a week, I have college and work all day so mainly nights and days off.
Why do you want to play on this server? FTB isn't very fun on your own so I want to be in a small but friendly community which wont be boring!!

Ream

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ream
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? I say I can still learn more but I have all the basics down.
How often do you think you will be on? Maybe every night if I am lucky to have nothing to do for work.
Why do you want to play on this server? I would want to play in a server where there are no restrictions but also have a good community to play with.

grantwalton1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: grantwalton1
How would you describe you knowledge of FTB? I'm very good with buildcraft, industrialcraft, thaumcraft and i'm getting good at forestry and ive started looking at a couple of the other mods.
How often do you think you will be on? every night and sometimes day and usually for a couple hours at a time.
Why do you want to play on this server? i want to play on this server because it is a mature server and you can grief either.

Nate Grotemeyer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JWISDAMAN (Silly name, I know. XP )
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? Im big into buildcraft, forestry(mostly bees), twilight forest and industrialcraft. I'm somewhat familiar with redpower 2, but mostly because of the microblocks for building. I'm also trying to figure out a number of the other mods. I watch GenerikB and Bdubs a lot, as well as a few others, so I get inspiration from them.
How often do you think you will be on? Around 4-5 times a week. With college, most of my gaming time is after 9pm or so. On for 1-2 hours at a time.
Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play because I've always found maturity levels to be lacking on most servers, and a server based on being mature is very appealing. Plus, with such small size, I think it will be a very good, close group. Building a cool base and awesome contraptions isn't very rewarding when you have nobody to share with.

havoc1605

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: havoc1605
How would you describe your knowledge of FTB? Pretty new to it honestly, but learning a lot and I have the wiki, etho and generik to help.
How often do you think you will be on? Should be daily most of the time. My schedule changes a lot with work.
Why do you want to play on this server? I'm looking for a good, small community to just have a good time playing with. I like that this server is 18+. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I hope to be able to join and learn FTB with a good group of people.