HoTag Livestream on Twitch - Modded Minecraft Streams

HoTag

Jul 29, 2019
Introduction

Hello everyone, I'm a 25-year old Portuguese Minecraft Player and Broadcaster.

I love to play Minecraft and I play most of the times with mods. I like to play with modpacks from Feed The Beast and Tekkitand I even play sometimes with TerraFirmaCraft.

I'm more a technical builder, that is, I know how to automate everything, and I love to explain how to build the stuff. And that with the casting is great because I normally explain everything I'm doing or other contraptions to the viewers and how to build them.

I also love to broadcast because I love the company of viewers, to teach and learn from you guys.

What I usually play

95% of the time I'm streaming Minecraft between this Modpacks and Game modes:
-Vanilla
-Feed The Beast Unleashed - SMP
-Feed The Beast Unleashed - Hardcore
-Feed The Beast Unhinged - Hard
-TerraFirmaCraft - Hard
-Tekkit - Hard

As I said before, I love to play Minecraft with Mods, and I can say I'm almost an Hardcore player, but everyday I still learn something from the viewers.

So if you want to learn, to give some tips, to join a great comunity or just to watch a great live stream just join us at www.twitch.tv/hotag

When I usually play

I can't have a schedule right now because I have to work, but I stream everyday for at least 4 hours a day, so if you want to see live when I start to stream you can follow me in Twitter as well @HoTag_sgt

So check me ou at www.twitch.tv/hotag and follow me!