Hosting: Zombie Survival (for communities)

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
Calling all community leaders...

I've been hosting some PVP maps for my community (Craftnoids), we've mused that it would be fun to include some other communities to swell the ranks temporarily. We're particularly interested in getting more players in for Zombie Survival as we've had a lot of fun with this map.

I am happy to host the map and teamspeak (this is really necessary for maximum enjoyment).
(Please note this would only be temporary hosting)

If this is successful we will be looking to partner up with other communities and do this thing more regularly, perhaps doing more direct challenges in the future.

Craftnoids: We are a mature community that plays extensively with mods but also like to grab our swords out every so often and hit each other over the head, or cut it off. More details here.

Other communities: We're not fused about age for the other community although please bear in mind most of us are +25 and would expect some degree of maturity.

When: TBA Tomorrow onwards. We'll probably be playing this once a day all week. Would be great to get 8-20 more members so we can have two vampires and 16+ guards.

Map: Zombie Survival.
By: Hypixel
Max Players: 30 (We currently on around 8)

None Community Member: if your over +18 give me a shout here. If your under 18, find a community and show them this thread.