Open Server Horizons Prospercraft|Horizons|Open|Dedicated High end server, GP, Randomspawn

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to ProsperCraft Horizons

ip: horizons.prospercraft.com

Running on a very high end dedicated server with worldwide connectivity.

GriefPrevention, Randomspawn, LWC

All of the ProsperCraft family of servers are super friendly and run by adults.

Difficulty level - Hard
No disabled mods
Rules: no PVP, Swearing, Griefing, Hacking, Stealing, Raiding - ect ect have fun :)

Last edited:

LG_PRO

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I'm having problems launching the modpack. I've already downloaded it but when I click "Launch" nothing happens

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Le_Joueur: We will always run the default pack, with no mods enabled that are not enabled by default. It is a major headache to get people to enable mods in order to connect.

Prodigy, Redstone : glad you are having a great time :)

LG_Pro: did you get the pack downloaded? you have to let it sit for a long time sometimes.

ghost8142

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Goshen, i'm having a weird issue where everytime I open up a chest on your server, my game just instantly closes, i'm force updating to see if that fixes it. Just letting you know

ghost8142

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if this has something to do with the server or the modpack itself, but randomly the game closes with no crash report, as well I can get the game to launch but when trying to join the server I crash as well

Sorry to be a bother Goshen

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
Actually my point was, your OP says quite clearly "No disabled mods" and yet here we are: Archimedes Ships are disabled. Confusing, non?

The only headache here is that you misspoke. Kindly change the OP to indicate the difference between 'no mods disables' and 'mods disabled by default are disabled'

Thank you.

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
come join us on ALL MODS ENABLED monster.prospercraft.com
video showing how to connect.

Last edited: