1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Open Server Horizons Prospercraft|Horizons|Open|Dedicated High end server, GP, Randomspawn

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by Goshen, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Goshen

Goshen New Member

Welcome to ProsperCraft Horizons

ip: horizons.prospercraft.com

Running on a very high end dedicated server with worldwide connectivity.

GriefPrevention, Randomspawn, LWC

All of the ProsperCraft family of servers are super friendly and run by adults.

Difficulty level - Hard
    No disabled mods
    Rules: no PVP, Swearing, Griefing, Hacking, Stealing, Raiding - ect ect have fun :)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  2. redstone_robot

redstone_robot New Member

very nice server you got there goshen

3. LG_PRO

LG_PRO New Member

Hey I'm having problems launching the modpack. I've already downloaded it but when I click "Launch" nothing happens

4. Prodigy39

Prodigy39 New Member

Great server, I'd recommend joining

5. Le_Joueur

Le_Joueur New Member

Actually, it appears that the Archimedes Ships mod is disabled. Can we fix this?

6. Goshen

Goshen New Member

Le_Joueur: We will always run the default pack, with no mods enabled that are not enabled by default. It is a major headache to get people to enable mods in order to connect.

Prodigy, Redstone : glad you are having a great time :)

LG_Pro: did you get the pack downloaded? you have to let it sit for a long time sometimes.

7. ghost8142

ghost8142 New Member

Hey Goshen, i'm having a weird issue where everytime I open up a chest on your server, my game just instantly closes, i'm force updating to see if that fixes it. Just letting you know

8. Goshen

Goshen New Member

Ghost: let me know if that fixes it if not we will get you fixed up :)

9. ghost8142

ghost8142 New Member

I'm not sure if this has something to do with the server or the modpack itself, but randomly the game closes with no crash report, as well I can get the game to launch but when trying to join the server I crash as well

Sorry to be a bother Goshen

10. Le_Joueur

Le_Joueur New Member

Actually my point was, your OP says quite clearly "No disabled mods" and yet here we are: Archimedes Ships are disabled. Confusing, non?

The only headache here is that you misspoke. Kindly change the OP to indicate the difference between 'no mods disables' and 'mods disabled by default are disabled'

Thank you.

11. Goshen

Goshen New Member

come join us on ALL MODS ENABLED monster.prospercraft.com

video showing how to connect.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013