Horizons III Release

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Question, to @Magzie but also anyone else playing: did you actually do Lost Cities + BOP as your world type? If so did you find it almost dominated by cities? I mean, not like Coruscant where every inch is city, but every landmass has some city on, and it’s hard to throw a stone without hitting some?

Also, a bit of a tangent; can anyone suggest config for Lost Cities so the cities are a bit rarer, thus more special when you do find them?

Finally: is it possible to get into the Lost Cities dimension when you use this world type or is it only when you don’t have them in the overworld?
I only tested it a few times and I don't like playing with BOP but the cities them selves were pretty huge. Also I haven't played around with the config enough to say. You could try custom Settings?

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I only tested it a few times and I don't like playing with BOP but the cities them selves were pretty huge. Also I haven't played around with the config enough to say. You could try custom Settings?
That’s not a bad idea :) cheers Mags!

Reactions: Magzie

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Apologies for posting twice in a row, but I wanted to have a quick ask-around: when playing Horizons III, do any of the Thermal ores (copper, tin etc) appear fully in Just Enough Resources for you? For me they don't show up any worldgen info at all, just ET void ore miner info, and I wasn't sure if that was a problem at my end or a general issue?