Whitelist Server HoneyWorld! 1.5.2v1.1.6|MCPC+TeamSpeak3|24/7| Friendly Co-Op | Biomes o Plenty!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
IP: honeygoes.mooo.com

The server is running pretty well but we're only seeing a handful of the 20+ unique players in the game online at the same time. Would be good to have another handful who want to play with us. Working on building in some in-game games to go along with discovering all the fun aspects of this cool modpack!

file.php

FTB Launcher: Uses Direwolf20 1.1.6 version

Forum: http://honeygoes.freeforums.org

Live! Web map of Honey World: DynMap

Server Technical Info
8 core Xeon with 8G dedicated to minecraft
Difficulty Level: Normal with keepInventory on and doFireTick off
TeamSpeak 3 server - dedicated channel
No new Mystcraft worlds, some banned items
Biomes o Plenty - YES!

Whitelist Application
Reply to this thread: http://honeygoes.freeforums.org/application-get-whitelisted-t40.html
and also simply reply to this thread letting everyone here know you're going to play in Honey World - looking forward to playing with YOU!

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
Don't post whitelist applications here, use the honeygoes forum linked above.

Be sure to enable Biomes o Plenty in the FTB launcher.

When you got the direwolf20 1.5 v2 mod pack selected click on edit modpack:
4lGM7sH.png

then you click on the Biomes o Plenty modpack on the right list, and click enable:
blpkqBP.png

See you in Honey World!

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
hello, i am michiel, aka MW1000 i live in holland and i am now 17years old. i got a lot of free time at the moment to play ftb so i am looking for a server to play on for a long time.
i played ftb a long time, but with my old school i didnt had that mutch time to play it.
at the moment i got a lot of time for the game and what to do it again.
i played it for now like 1 year and what to start for a long time again on a fun server with nice players.
i do have TeamSpeak and skype (killer12kk).
if it is needed to donate for a good server i am in for it to.

thomas2413

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing on the server for about 4 days and there is not much done so come apply to this fresh world so come hang with us and enjoy this awesome lag free server.

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
Added Kettymatt,Thomas2413,Thewafflier,Sonorousduck,gaseoustortoise,jacaato,MK3424,Blent3342,hale543

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
Added aaavlar, gm19, muzzen,PicklesAndOnions, dracemeu,foggeydoughtnut,maggboy,MW1000,PotatoSpork,Pyrotemplar,sonorousturtoise

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
The server is running pretty well but we're only seeing a handful of the 20 unique players in the game online at the same time. Would be good to have another handful who want to play with us. Working on building in some in-game games to go along with discovering all the fun aspects of this cool modpack!

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
You are correct sir! I will correct that link. I see that you found it none the less and look forward to seeing you on the server!

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 1.1.6 now! Yesterday had 12 people on the server at the same time with no lag. More than half were on TeamSpeak, too!

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DemonicShadow89
Country/TimeZone: Usa Eastern
Your 2 Enderchest Colors: Lime and Black
Have you read the server rules?Yes
Will you use our TeamSpeak 3 server?Yes
Why would you like to join and Additional info? I would like to join a server with mature players that respect other player and we all can have fun and i love helping people i also have been playing MC since its start and FTB for 2 years so i know a ton about the mods in this pack

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DemonicShadow89
Country/TimeZone: Usa Eastern
Your 2 Enderchest Colors: Lime and Black
Have you read the server rules?Yes
Will you use our TeamSpeak 3 server?Yes
Why would you like to join and Additional info? I would like to join a server with mature players that respect other player and we all can have fun and i love helping people i also have been playing MC since its start and FTB for 2 years so i know a ton about the mods in this pack
Please apply on the Forum listed in the instructions above. Thanks!

Curatho

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Curatho
Country/TimeZone:
Amsterdam+1
Your 2 Enderchest Colors:
blue and green
Have you read the server rules?:
yes
Will you use our TeamSpeak 3 server?:
offcours happy to use it and talk whit u guys
Why would you like to join and Additional info?

Hello my name is Tim ign Curatho im 24 years and live in the Netherlands,
im playing FTB around 2 years and stil love it.
im looking for more people to play whit and build alot of stuff,
i play almost 2 hours a day,
I whant to join this surver becous ure playing the normal direwolf20 and whant some new people and have fun
whit building surviving and other cool stuff to do.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hopdog
Enderchest Coloars yellow/green
yes to the rules
yes to teamspeak

use to play long ago on your server.

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys! I remember you two! Yup, server is still up but you need to sign up on the server's own forum. :)

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there I’m Hawk, I’m from the Netherlands and I’ve been playing FTB since the beginning. I enjoy building industrial craft the most. I do have a microphone and I like to use teamspeak to communicate. I turned 18 on the 23th of march this year and I’m a lifeguard at the beach here. what shows I can be a good teamplayer. I’d like it when players communicate with each other and work together as a team to have fun together instead of trying to be the best.

IGN: HawkeyeNL

deadshane

Jul 29, 2019
posted on the other website for access.

IGN: deadshane
Country/TimeZone: USA, Eastern
Your 2 Enderchest Colors: Red Red
Have you read the server rules? Yes
Will you use our TeamSpeak 3 server? Most likely not, I usually just put music or a stream on the other monitor when playing MC, or join Skype with a few other friends I play with.
Why would you like to join and Additional info? I want to start a new world fresh, came across this server which seems mature enough. Nothing more complicated than that.