Holy mind explosion ......

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019

Now this is not me, not my video hence why I didn't post it in the youtube forum, I posted it here so you, like me can drool over what will be possible in FTB mod packs......

Reactions: ICountFrom0

Bhaz

Jul 29, 2019
Apart from all the forth this is quite simple. Those 9 craftpacket machines combined with the sortron could handle hundreds of recipes, as opposed to a giant wall of crafting logistics pipes etc.

3-4 of the crafting sections built parallel running on the same computer would be amazing, with a simple frame arm to switch between them.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah craft packet stampers use 1 paper to stamp a "blueprint" of the crafted item on it then pass the finished blueprint to a craft packet maker (or crafting table for most items) to make it.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
It should be 1 piece of paper per item - so if you request 9 items you send 9 pieces of paper, unless he's doing it a different way I don't know about.

Bhaz

Jul 29, 2019
He's got it set up that one packet thingy is one piece of the crafting grid, so 9 machines along the row to make the whole square. The items get added one by one along the line and stamped at the end. One piece of paper per craft.

I think the save he upped with the video is slightly broken, I can't get CALLITEM to pull to the left chest.

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
He's got it set up that one packet thingy is one piece of the crafting grid, so 9 machines along the row to make the whole square. The items get added one by one along the line and stamped at the end. One piece of paper per craft.

I think the save he upped with the video is slightly broken, I can't get CALLITEM to pull to the left chest.
Nah, it isn't broken, I just have to change the word slightly in the future. If you want to get the items into the left chest, you need to do 10 COLOUR !, and then do the calling of the item. When the sortrons get fixed, I'll be able to make it a BIT more user friendly.

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
Now as for the Fourth programming, anyone have a comprehensive and/or good first-timer info site or tutorial wiki?

There is much glee in my plans but so much I must learn first. Turtle armies and sortron armadas. So many things in this road to dream bases. :D

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, it isn't broken, I just have to change the word slightly in the future. If you want to get the items into the left chest, you need to do 10 COLOUR !, and then do the calling of the item. When the sortrons get fixed, I'll be able to make it a BIT more user friendly.
It's you! That build is amazing. /salute