Whitelist Server Hoffcraft | FTB Monster | Small Community | Whitelist | 1.1.1 | Builders Wanted!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tacohs.
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Skype: Tacohs.
Timezone: Central. GMT-6
Minecraft Experience/Favorite Mods: Been playing for a couple years now. I've played on a few servers but they always go down randomly and disappear. Hopefully this one does not. My favorite mods are the technical stuff. Nothing specific really, I like messing with all the mods.
Average playtime a week: Quite a lot. I will probably be on a few hours a day most weeks.
Any extra comments: Hopefully this server lasts and doesn't disappear like every other server does. This looks like it will be a good server and it's a new mod pack for me, should be fun!
Also I do have some video editing experience and stuff. I may record but I'm not sure. Don't have the greatest upload speeds and such.

App is under review!

Buddykool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Buddykool
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Skype, but I could easily manage to make a TS3 if it's better or more people use it.
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: Been playing Minecraft for 2 and a half years, A few vanilla servers here and there, same with FtB. I don't really have any favorite mods, I pretty much like them all, which is the beauty of Feed the Beast.
Average playtime a week: Usually daily, depends how much per day because of work and other activities. Overall though I am quite active.
Any extra comments: Looking forward :)

Briggzy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ToxicDonut08
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Briggzy03 (Skype)
Timezone: GMT-5
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: Minecraft Since 1.8.1 and my favourite mods are Industrial Craft, Build Craft, and Forestry
Average playtime a week: 14hrs
Any extra comments:

ToxicBacon16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ToxicBacon16
Skype or TS: Skype: ToxicBacon16
TimeZone: GMT -5
Mincraft Experience/Favourite Mods: I've been playing for about 2 years and most of that time has been with mods. My favourite mods are IC2, Forestry, Buildcraft, Thaumcraft and some others. i mostly use the big name mods but i would like to get into some of the ones i haven't tried.
Average Play time in a week: about 15 hours but it depends on how busy i am during the week

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Buddykool
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Skype, but I could easily manage to make a TS3 if it's better or more people use it.
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: Been playing Minecraft for 2 and a half years, A few vanilla servers here and there, same with FtB. I don't really have any favorite mods, I pretty much like them all, which is the beauty of Feed the Beast.
Average playtime a week: Usually daily, depends how much per day because of work and other activities. Overall though I am quite active.
Any extra comments: Looking forward :)

App is under review![DOUBLEPOST=1388626858][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: ToxicDonut08
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Briggzy03 (Skype)
Timezone: GMT-5
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: Minecraft Since 1.8.1 and my favourite mods are Industrial Craft, Build Craft, and Forestry
Average playtime a week: 14hrs
Any extra comments:

IGN: ToxicBacon16
Skype or TS: Skype: ToxicBacon16
TimeZone: GMT -5
Mincraft Experience/Favourite Mods: I've been playing for about 2 years and most of that time has been with mods. My favourite mods are IC2, Forestry, Buildcraft, Thaumcraft and some others. i mostly use the big name mods but i would like to get into some of the ones i haven't tried.
Average Play time in a week: about 15 hours but it depends on how busy i am during the week

App is under review! Just a question, are you a group?

sros

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sros1995
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Ts: Sros1995
Timezone: UTC/GMT +7
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: IC2 Buildcraft TE3 AE
Average playtime a week: sually two hours a day or more

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sros1995
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Ts: Sros1995
Timezone: UTC/GMT +7
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: IC2 Buildcraft TE3 AE
Average playtime a week: sually two hours a day or more

App is under review!!

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crizer
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: skype- CrizerX
Timezone: gmt -5 +2 +4
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: played minecraft since it came out of alpha and played every single ftb pack at least once giving me enought knowledge to be able to safely say i have mastered most of the mods in this pack except computer craft which im starting to get the hang of.
as for favourite mods i would say my favourite mod ever was "mine up" which was actually 2 mods put together. if you meant favourit emdo int his pack then i would make it be thermal expansion or forestry and the bees
Average playtime a week: 7h a week (1h a day give or take.... sometimes more sometimes less.)
Any extra comments: i hope ill get to play on the server soon if im accepted :)

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ryter78
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Skype: natetheminecrafter
Timezone: Central.
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: Started playing back in Alpha, and enjoy playing on small, close knit servers. I enjoy Rotarycraft, and also the different magic related mods, especially Blood Magic.
Average playtime a week: I usually play for about 2 hours a day on weekdays, but on weekends, it depends. If I'm at home, I'll usually play for a majority of the day.
Any extra comments: I'm really looking forward to seeing if I could play on here. I'm also planning on doing some livestreaming, if that's alright.

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crizer
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: skype- CrizerX
Timezone: gmt -5 +2 +4
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: played minecraft since it came out of alpha and played every single ftb pack at least once giving me enought knowledge to be able to safely say i have mastered most of the mods in this pack except computer craft which im starting to get the hang of.
as for favourite mods i would say my favourite mod ever was "mine up" which was actually 2 mods put together. if you meant favourit emdo int his pack then i would make it be thermal expansion or forestry and the bees
Average playtime a week: 7h a week (1h a day give or take.... sometimes more sometimes less.)
Any extra comments: i hope ill get to play on the server soon if im accepted :)

IGN: ryter78
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Skype: natetheminecrafter
Timezone: Central.
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: Started playing back in Alpha, and enjoy playing on small, close knit servers. I enjoy Rotarycraft, and also the different magic related mods, especially Blood Magic.
Average playtime a week: I usually play for about 2 hours a day on weekdays, but on weekends, it depends. If I'm at home, I'll usually play for a majority of the day.
Any extra comments: I'm really looking forward to seeing if I could play on here. I'm also planning on doing some livestreaming, if that's alright.

Apps are under review!

lukec101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lukec101
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: skype : super.gate
Timezone: Europe
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods:I am playing minecraft like 4 years and my favourite mods :IC2 and AE
Average playtime a week: about 18 hours
Any extra comments: I want to record for youtube :D and sory for 1 year too low :( but yea I want to record on a great no griefing server like this one is :D and i also make minecraft pictures for Fun and to relax :D

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lukec101
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: skype : super.gate
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods:I am playing minecraft like 4 years and my favourite mods :IC2 and AE
Average playtime a week: about 18 hours
Any extra comments: I want to record for youtube :D and sory for 1 year too low :( but yea I want to record on a great no griefing server like this one is :D and i also make minecraft pictures for Fun and to relax :D

App is under review!

Gaal4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gaal4
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Skype: gaal.jaka
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: I play minecraft for 4 years my favourite mod: Buildcraft
Average playtime a week: 15 hours
Any extra comments: I will record with lukec101

Articwolf101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Articwolf101
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: I have TS3
Timezone: GMT 0
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: I have been playing minecraft since 1.0 and I have been playing with mods since September 2012. I have a very good knowledge of most of the mods in the modpack. I am currently learning the mods I am unfamiliar with and tend to learn quickly. Some of my favorite mods are Tinker's Construct, Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft 4 and any mod made by Ichun.
Average playtime a week: It depends I will play a few hours a week to several hours a week but I generally play at least a few hours a week.
Any extra comments: I am looking for a nice community where I can relax and play without the worry of being griefed. Sounds like a great server, I hope to be accepted.

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gaal4
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Skype: gaal.jaka
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: I play minecraft for 4 years my favourite mod: Buildcraft
Average playtime a week: 15 hours
Any extra comments: I will record with lukec101

IGN: Articwolf101
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: I have TS3
Timezone: GMT 0
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: I have been playing minecraft since 1.0 and I have been playing with mods since September 2012. I have a very good knowledge of most of the mods in the modpack. I am currently learning the mods I am unfamiliar with and tend to learn quickly. Some of my favorite mods are Tinker's Construct, Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft 4 and any mod made by Ichun.
Average playtime a week: It depends I will play a few hours a week to several hours a week but I generally play at least a few hours a week.
Any extra comments: I am looking for a nice community where I can relax and play without the worry of being griefed. Sounds like a great server, I hope to be accepted.

Apps are under review!