high voltage solar array

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DonDD

Jul 29, 2019
hello i have just build a high voltage solar array it says on the wiki that it will produce 512eu/t
but when i connect it to a energy bridge it only produce 50eu/t how can that be

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
The Wiki could be an old entry... Some things have been nerfed in recent versions. Or maybe you're connecting with cable only capable of carrying 50 Eu/tick?

Reactions: pizzawolf14

Blockmaster139

Jul 29, 2019
No, it does produce and output 512EU/t. The Energy Bridge will only accept and output as much as it can, so make sure you increase the output so that it takes all the power. Alternatively add an MFE as a buffer

ProfessorMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
You have to use the appropriate level consumer attached to the energy bridge. If you are only producing 512eu/t, use the HV consumer; if you are producing more, use the EV consumer. Also, it will produce less if you are using the converted power slower than it is produced, because the energy bridge has an internal buffer that throttles production when it is full.

DonDD

Jul 29, 2019
i am using the EV consumer and the machinery that is connected only need around 100EU/t and the machines does not turn on

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
hello i have just build a high voltage solar array it says on the wiki that it will produce 512eu/t
but when i connect it to a energy bridge it only produce 50eu/t how can that be
On which block U place HV solar? which upgrades has the block?
If U place HV solar on machine block, then U MUST insert voltage upgrades in it.
because in def MB in/out/store 32 EU/t
with HV solar on MB, still 32 EU/t
with 1 voltage upgrade and HV solar - 128 EU/t
with 2 voltage upgrade and HV solar - 512 EU/t

DonDD

Jul 29, 2019
I took my setup down and started from scratch and now it provides the 512Eu / t
the only thing different is that I have built it higher than before, can that mean somthing to the output
setup1.png
output.png