Whitelist Server Hideout Kingdom [Dw20 1.0.23][24/7][40Slots][Plugins][Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Erthanas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Erthanas
How long have you been playing minecraft?: euhm, since 1.2.x tekkit and OP EE2
Have you ever been banned?:Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: n/a
Why you want to join?: My friends/The mindcrafters crew switched to modpacks that don't appeal to me, so I'm on the lookout for a DW20 server that's mature and has a neat community. Also, your homepage looks neat
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Cyan],[Magenta] (cause why not take obnoxious colours :p)

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Constetti
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years
Have you ever been banned?: no
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: no
Why you want to join?: I am looking for a server with none or close to no lag, a nice community and no power crazed admins/mods
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [BLACK],[PURPLE]

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations Erthanas and Constetti!
You have both been added to the whitelist.
We hope to see you online soon.

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
We have updated to 1.0.12
TiiviT is having internet issues and is unable to change the title at this point.

Freddie lee love

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
:fredfredrex13
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 year's
Have you ever been banned?: yes cos the admin was a dick ever one on the server got banned so
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: i have one but i don't do videos
Why you want to join?: blakc725 told me to and it sound's cool
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [red],[green]

Last edited:

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry fredfredrex13 but your application has been denied.
The reasoning behind this is mostly your grammar and spelling. Although it is not in the requirements that you must spell and structure your sentences with perfect succession, for this we will have to make an exception.
Another reason for this is the lack of reasoning behind why you would like to join our community. A more structured application will bring you much greater success of being accepted. For example, this application from one of our current players: Looking for a server where I don't have to be worried someone is going to destroy my house when I'm offline or steal all my stuff. I also want to be part of a community and help with community projects as well; Generally I just want to be on a server where I'll enjoy myself.

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
It's been a while guys, but the map has finally been reset and we are accepting applications.
If you wish to be a part of our community, please follow the application guidelines as posted by TiiviT on page one.
We are currently running the server on the DireWolf 20 version 1.0.18. If there are any further questions, please post them on our website as is provided by TiiviT on the first page. Thank you.

DragonEnder99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DragonEnder99
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since 1.5
Have you ever been banned?: Never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No.
Why you want to join?: I would like to join this server because my public server experience has been terrible. I want to be in a friendly community where nobody will destroy my things. This server looks very good. I really hope to join, so please consider accepting me.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Magenta],[Brown]

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations, sir!
You have been added to the whitelist. We are greatly sorry for the slow reply to your application, myself and our staff have been busy and therefore have not checked on the thread. We hope to see you in-game soon :)
We're running 1.0.19.

Xerocry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xerocry
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since beta 1.7.4
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes, but I use it very rarely c:
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Nope :c
Why you want to join?: I've been looking for a nice, small FTB server without too many banned items and good people c:
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [lime],[orange] and I use diamonds on chests.

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations, Xerocry!
You have been added to the whitelist.
We hope to see you in-game soon.

We have updated to 1.0.20.

EnderWheatly97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tom3519
Have you ever been banned?: No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: No, but I can learn quickly
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: EnderWheatly97 (I do not make much videos)
Why you want to join?: I am looking for a small server with trustable people that I can socialize with, a non-grief non-pvp server, and few banned items
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [blue],[purple] (I don't use ender storage that often so I am fine with changing the colors)

Mike_Wazowski00

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mike_Wazowski00
Have you ever been banned?: No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Nope, I believe 14 is too young to have a reputation on youtube
Why you want to join?: I would like to play on a server with other people to help them and help me with whatever. i am honest and just love the game.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Orange] [Light Blue]

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations: tom3519 and Mike_Wazowski00.
You have both been added to the whitelist.
We hope to see you in-game soon.
Sorry for the late reply, we are all very busy.

Ben Has Money

Jul 29, 2019
Application :
IGN
:Bman33001
How long have you been playing minecraft?:Around two years
Have you ever been banned?:No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:No
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:No
Why you want to join?:My friend blakc725 recommended me to you guys
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Blue],[Black]

derekbrown1478

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
: derekbrown1478
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years I think
Have you ever been banned?: yes 2 to 3 times
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: yes and its slimeteameextreme
Why you want to join?:
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: (orange,red)[DOUBLEPOST=1397669069][/DOUBLEPOST]woops forgot why I wantr to join[DOUBLEPOST=1397669161][/DOUBLEPOST]im looking for a friendly and good server my friend suggested it blakc725

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations derekbrown1478!
You have been added to the whitelist.
We hope to see you in-game soon :)

MrStickyStick

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
: MrStickyStick
How long have you been playing minecraft?: for nearly 3 years and i have a played a lot of FTB/technic
Have you ever been banned?: no
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: no, I always use the chat
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: no
Why you want to join?: Because i am looking for a server where there aren't any restriction and there are mature, friendly players that respect other builds
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Lime, Lime