Whitelist Server Hideout Kingdom [Dw20 1.0.23][24/7][40Slots][Plugins][Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

scarlettgriffin3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:scarlettgriffin3
How long have you been playing minecraft?:About a year, mostly on a specific Tekkit Lite server and a little bit of experimenting on other servers.
Have you ever been banned?:Nope, and never plan to.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yup
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:Nope.
Why you want to join?:My original main server was shut down and sold. I am looking for a new permanent server, and based on what i have seen, your server has good quality in people, if not in quantity.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [black],[Deep and/or Dark Red or Red-Violet]

Last edited:

riku114

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:riku114
How long have you been playing minecraft?:A year roughly. Primarily on Tekkit Lite.
Have you ever been banned?:No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:Yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:I am not.
Why you want to join?:Old server shut down. I am looking for a new one, and this server appears to have potential.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [white],[light purple]

AnthonyL

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnthonyL
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Oldest date i could find it november 2010 though i had been playing for a while already before making that.
Have you ever been banned?:No.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:Yes but i rather avoid talking out loud.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:No
Why you want to join?:I prefer joining new smaller servers where i can take part in the early stuff like getting to the ender dragon and exploring a fresh map.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Don't need colors i'll just use a diamond on the lock to use the private frequencies.

Greencake46

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Greencake46
How long have you been playing minecraft?: since 1.0
Have you ever been banned?: nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I am not a youtuber
Why you want to join?: I like playing FTB, its funner with others that i can show off my builds to and help them with theirs.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Green],[Blue]

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DieNasty
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Beta 1.2.
Have you ever been banned?: Not to my knowledge.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes, but I probably won't be using it much.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Search ThePixelFort. I don't do any Minecraft/FTB stuff but I might be tempted to in the future.
Why you want to join?: I've been looking for a nice, small FTB community where there are no restrictions and a helpful group of people.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [White],[Orange]
Welcome to the server[DOUBLEPOST=1388307704][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Tyraely
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I actually dont remember, somewhere between late alpha / early beta >>> got bored started with mods like IC and Buildcraft and now im hanging on FTB
Have you ever been banned?: No.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yep
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Only did a small League of Legends Intro nothing worth to mention though.
Why you want to join?: I have been looking for a small/medium sized community i can play with on a regular base.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Lime],[Lime]
IGN: Kenoba10
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 1 Year
Have you ever been banned?: never
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Kenoba10 havent done anything on it yet though
Why you want to join?: I want a fun FTB experience with my friends
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Blue],[Yellow]
IGN:scarlettgriffin3
How long have you been playing minecraft?:About a year, mostly on a specific Tekkit Lite server and a little bit of experimenting on other servers.
Have you ever been banned?:Nope, and never plan to.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yup
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:Nope.
Why you want to join?:My original main server was shut down and sold. I am looking for a new permanent server, and based on what i have seen, your server has good quality in people, if not in quantity.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [black],[Deep and/or Dark Red or Red-Violet]
IGN:riku114
How long have you been playing minecraft?:A year roughly. Primarily on Tekkit Lite.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:Yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:I am not.
Why you want to join?:Old server shut down. I am looking for a new one, and this server appears to have potential.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [white],[light purple]
IGN: AnthonyL
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Oldest date i could find it november 2010 though i had been playing for a while already before making that.
Have you ever been banned?:No.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:Yes but i rather avoid talking out loud.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:No
Why you want to join?:I prefer joining new smaller servers where i can take part in the early stuff like getting to the ender dragon and exploring a fresh map.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Don't need colors i'll just use a diamond on the lock to use the private frequencies.
IGN: Greencake46
How long have you been playing minecraft?: since 1.0
Have you ever been banned?: nope
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I am not a youtuber
Why you want to join?: I like playing FTB, its funner with others that i can show off my builds to and help them with theirs.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Green],[Blue]
And Welcome to the server

xmigix

Jul 29, 2019
Application

IGN
:xmigix
How long have you been playing minecraft?:2 years
Have you ever been banned?:never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:i have not yet a channel.
Why you want to join?:I was looking for an european server and a nice community to play and learn furter in the Ftb world .
I am an nice player willing to help .
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Green],[Black]

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
Application

IGN
:xmigix
How long have you been playing minecraft?:2 years
Have you ever been banned?:never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:i have not yet a channel.
Why you want to join?:I was looking for an european server and a nice community to play and learn furter in the Ftb world .
I am an nice player willing to help .
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Green],[Black]
Welcome to the server

cucust9876

Jul 29, 2019
Application

IGN
: cucust9876
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years
Have you ever been banned?: no
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Probably, never touched it as 1) mic broke 2) These types of programs seem to glitch my computer (tested with Skype)
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Nope
Why you want to join?: I prefer smaller, whitelisted servers over the public ones. This one seems nice and with soo few restrictions
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [orange],[yellow] ---- (If taken, [orange],[red])

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: crizer
How long have you been playing minecraft?: right after beta begun
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes, i don't like it, but yes
Why you want to join?: i have been looking for a server that int he least would seem like it was not going to close after a week sooooooo here i am :p other than that i like the way you have everything organized.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Blue, magenta

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: crizer
How long have you been playing minecraft?: right after beta begun
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes, i don't like it, but yes
Why you want to join?: i have been looking for a server that int he least would seem like it was not going to close after a week sooooooo here i am :p other than that i like the way you have everything organized.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Blue, magenta
Welcome to the server

WiseWarrior

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
: WiseWarrior
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 1.8 beta
Have you ever been banned?: No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No
Why you want to join?:
I'm looking to join a community of active players that I can get along with and talk to while I build my village without fear of some griefing newb destroying it while I'm not online. ^,^

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
: WiseWarrior
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 1.8 beta
Have you ever been banned?: No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No
Why you want to join?:
I'm looking to join a community of active players that I can get along with and talk to while I build my village without fear of some griefing newb destroying it while I'm not online. ^,^
Hi and welcome to the server
May i suggest Black, Green for your ender colors since green, black is taken

blakc725

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
: blakc725
How long have you been playing minecraft?: ive been playing minecraft since late alpha
Have you ever been banned?: yes for dumb reasons 1 because my cousin was using my account and he got me banned and 2 because the owner wasn't very bright.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes i do
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: im a streamer not a youtuber i use twitch
Why you want to join?: to hang out with some new people and i also see that some people i know are playing "hi Kenoba10!"
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] Red and blue plz

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
: blakc725
How long have you been playing minecraft?: ive been playing minecraft since late alpha
Have you ever been banned?: yes for dumb reasons 1 because my cousin was using my account and he got me banned and 2 because the owner wasn't very bright.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes i do
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: im a streamer not a youtuber i use twitch
Why you want to join?: to hang out with some new people and i also see that some people i know are playing "hi Kenoba10!"
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] Red and blue plz
Hi and welcome to the server
Colors that u have chosen are taken.