Whitelist Server Hideout Kingdom [Dw20 1.0.23][24/7][40Slots][Plugins][Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
About:
We are small friendly community which is growing. We are welcoming more members to our server to increase the size of our community to make a very enjoyable experience for all members.

Server info:
Dedicated: 24/7
CPU: 2 x intel E3-1245v2(8 cores, 16 threads, 3.4Ghz)
RAM: 64 GB
Storage: 2 x 120 GB SSD
Offsite backups

http://www.hideoutkingdom.com

Teamspeak:
ts.hideoutkingdom.com

48913.jpg

plugins
: Essentials, permissionsex, Prism, Vault, WorldEdit, AutoRank, etc...

Server Rules:
- No griefing/Cheating/hacking/Stealing
- Be friendly
- No quarry, or huge hole making machine in Overworld; use the mining age (dw20)
- Only use the colours you chose on ender storage (dw20)
- no 1x1 towers
- The spawn area consists of a 150 blocks each direction. All buildings and structures in this area are community based
- All personal buildings must be built outside the spawn and are to be considered private to the builder/owner only unless you are invited to enter.

Banned items:
None

Application:
IGN
:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Have you ever been banned?:
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:
Why you want to join?:
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#]

Note:
- The colours you chose don't need to in the same order. As long as they are in the first and second slot, it is fine.

Last edited:

MoWood

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, here's my application.

Application:
IGN
: MoWood
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Vanilla: nearly no time at all. Played a few months of smp Tekkit. Played for months on a FTB Ultimate server and the same on a private FTB Unleashed server. Recently I've been getting into the latest DW20 pack which I've been playing since it came out.
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yup
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Nope
Why you want to join?: I've been trying the pack out on a private server, but that's been a bit unstable and your server stats look really good. Besides that I've found I enjoy minecraft the most when I'm playing with other people, so I'm hoping to meet some people I can play with.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [red],[red]

oliverc21

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.
Application:
IGN
: oliverc21
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Sine 1.2.5.
Have you ever been banned?: No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:Sorry no.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No.
Why you want to join?: I'm looking for a nice European server to play on and this one seems very good.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Purple],[Blue]

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019

IGN
:xSimplename
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I've lost count but somewhere from beta 1.2
Have you ever been banned?:No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:No mic :(
Why you want to join?: I've look for a new server and this one seems to be very organized. I want a new place to try out this new update. I prefer to build but also enjoy the grind to get there.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] I'll be using a diamond private chest

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, here's my application.

Application:
IGN
: MoWood
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Vanilla: nearly no time at all. Played a few months of smp Tekkit. Played for months on a FTB Ultimate server and the same on a private FTB Unleashed server. Recently I've been getting into the latest DW20 pack which I've been playing since it came out.
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yup
Why you want to join?: I've been trying the pack out on a private server, but that's been a bit unstable and your server stats look really good. Besides that I've found I enjoy minecraft the most when I'm playing with other people, so I'm hoping to meet some people I can play with.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [red],[red]
Hello.
Application:
IGN
: oliverc21
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Sine 1.2.5.
Have you ever been banned?: No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:Sorry no.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No.
Why you want to join?: I'm looking for a nice European server to play on and this one seems very good.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Purple],[Blue]
IGN:xSimplename
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I've lost count but somewhere from beta 1.2
Have you ever been banned?:No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:No mic :(
Why you want to join?: I've look for a new server and this one seems to be very organized. I want a new place to try out this new update. I prefer to build but also enjoy the grind to get there.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] I'll be using a diamond private chest

All added to the whitelist.
MoWood colors of your choice are already taken.

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Donmyster
How long: for about 3 years going on strong now...
Banned: Never
Teamspeak: yes I love the thing
Youtuber: no sorry but I sometimes Twitch stream.
Why would I like to join: enjoying the freedom of a private server but also having people to play with is great.... I love making close bonds with the other people on the server and I love building community builds.
Ender Storage: (yellow)( red)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

L0rdDaniel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:L0rd_daniel
How long have you been playing minecraft?:Started on xbox360. Switched to pc and never looked back.
Have you ever been banned?:Never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:I do.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:I am not.
Why you want to join?:Seems like a more mature server, not that I have any reference as I have only played ssp. I feel like I'm stuck doing the same things and looking to expand my FTB knowledge
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [black],[blue]

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Donmyster
How long: for about 3 years going on strong now...
Banned: Never
Teamspeak: yes I love the thing
Youtuber: no sorry but I sometimes Twitch stream.
Why would I like to join: enjoying the freedom of a private server but also having people to play with is great.... I love making close bonds with the other people on the server and I love building community builds.
Ender Storage: (yellow)( red)

IGN:L0rd_daniel
How long have you been playing minecraft?:Started on xbox360. Switched to pc and never looked back.
Have you ever been banned?:Never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:I do.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:I am not.
Why you want to join?:Seems like a more mature server, not that I have any reference as I have only played ssp. I feel like I'm stuck doing the same things and looking to expand my FTB knowledge
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [black],[blue]

Welcome to the server
Both have been whitelisted

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
I will only be able to start playing on the 6th I hope you dont mind

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: P46EY
How long have you been playing minecraft?:A few years (I started around 1.8?)
Have you ever been banned?:Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:Yes (But I dont have a mic as my PC is in the lounge)
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:No
Why you want to join?:Im looking for a server thats fun,friendly and will last more than a few weeks. Im whitelisted on a couple of other servers but it looks as if both have died. If Im whitelisted and it stays up this place will be my home for the foreseeable future
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#]Yellow,Yellow

Forgot to add Donmyster can vouch for me.. he joined the server I was whitelisted on shortly before it went offline)

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: P46EY
How long have you been playing minecraft?:A few years (I started around 1.8?)
Have you ever been banned?:Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:Yes (But I dont have a mic as my PC is in the lounge)
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:No
Why you want to join?:Im looking for a server thats fun,friendly and will last more than a few weeks. Im whitelisted on a couple of other servers but it looks as if both have died. If Im whitelisted and it stays up this place will be my home for the foreseeable future
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#]Yellow,Yellow

Forgot to add Donmyster can vouch for me.. he joined the server I was whitelisted on shortly before it went offline)

Welcome to the server
Unfortunately thouse colors that u choose are taken

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Tr0xi
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 1.8.1 was thefirst version if i remember right
Have you ever been banned?:not that i know
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: -
Why you want to join?: Want to try this 1.6.4 in multiplayer, i usually have this habbit of boredom in singleplayer
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Black],[Black]
Welcome to the server
Unfortunately colors are taken

DieNasty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DieNasty
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Beta 1.2.
Have you ever been banned?: Not to my knowledge.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes, but I probably won't be using it much.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Search ThePixelFort. I don't do any Minecraft/FTB stuff but I might be tempted to in the future.
Why you want to join?: I've been looking for a nice, small FTB community where there are no restrictions and a helpful group of people.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [White],[Orange]

Tyraely

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tyraely
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I actually dont remember, somewhere between late alpha / early beta >>> got bored started with mods like IC and Buildcraft and now im hanging on FTB
Have you ever been banned?: No.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yep
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Only did a small League of Legends Intro nothing worth to mention though.
Why you want to join?: I have been looking for a small/medium sized community i can play with on a regular base.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Lime],[Lime]

Kenoba Bridge

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kenoba10
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 1 Year
Have you ever been banned?: never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Kenoba10 havent done anything on it yet though
Why you want to join?: I want a fun FTB experience with my friends
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Blue],[Yellow]