hi looking for

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

yuuwolfman

Jul 29, 2019
i am looking for a mod pack that has very few mods but the mods they need to have are build craft ic2 thermal exp logic pipes and at lest ender chest the can have more but hoping for less then 50 mods all together

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
(Not getting why people suggest tiny modpacks where you can make them yourself in less than 30 minutes)

((expept if your new to it. Then just google up standart stuff and learn how to read error logs.))

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
(Not getting why people suggest tiny modpacks where you can make them yourself in less than 30 minutes)

((expept if your new to it. Then just google up standart stuff and learn how to read error logs.))
I don't know about anyone else, but it takes me a lot longer than 30 minutes to make even a small modpack. Sure we have Universal Configs, but you are gonna spend a long time downloading (and for those with slow internet like me in Australia, the downloading and navigating between sites takes around 40 minutes). Plus, why spend time making one of your own without any testing instead of playing an existing one with lots of testing?

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know about anyone else, but it takes me a lot longer than 30 minutes to make even a small modpack. Sure we have Universal Configs, but you are gonna spend a long time downloading (and for those with slow internet like me in Australia, the downloading and navigating between sites takes around 40 minutes). Plus, why spend time making one of your own without any testing instead of playing an existing one with lots of testing?
You don't need to download most mods because you probably have them in a folder somewhere from another pack.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
You don't need to download most mods because you probably have them in a folder somewhere from another pack.
Hmm, I guess so. I was going from my experience when I was trying to make a 1.7 pack, didn't really think about already having the mods :p

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
Or just pick the pack that contains the highest amounth of mods( Monster) and remove all the stuff you dont want.

Steel

Jul 29, 2019
Or just pick the pack that contains the highest amounth of mods( Monster) and remove all the stuff you dont want.

With the notable exception of TE, yeah, that works. (I understand that the OP wants TE, but just mentioning for other people) The mods in Monster aren't super integrated with each other from what I can tell (as opposed to BnB, where removing a mod breaks all kinds of other things) except for TE, which handles pretty much all of the ore generation. Removal of TE means that no copper, silver, tin, lead, apatite, etc, etc would spawn.

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
With the notable exception of TE, yeah, that works. (I understand that the OP wants TE, but just mentioning for other people) The mods in Monster aren't super integrated with each other from what I can tell (as opposed to BnB, where removing a mod breaks all kinds of other things) except for TE, which handles pretty much all of the ore generation. Removal of TE means that no copper, silver, tin, lead, apatite, etc, etc would spawn.
You can modify that in the configs.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Try the soliatarycraft pack on the ATLauncher. You can strip down and rebuild this pack very easily.

ATLauncher automatically adds/removes prerequisite mods, so if you want an IC2 addon it'll automatically add IC2. If you disable IC2 it'll auto disable the add ons. It also tells you what all the different mods/core files do.​

yuuwolfman

Jul 29, 2019
Try the soliatarycraft pack on the ATLauncher. You can strip down and rebuild this pack very easily.

ATLauncher automatically adds/removes prerequisite mods, so if you want an IC2 addon it'll automatically add IC2. If you disable IC2 it'll auto disable the add ons. It also tells you what all the different mods/core files do.​
what is the ATLauncher