Hey

Shekky

Jul 29, 2019
I'm Shekky 29 years old father of three college student looking to get to know everyone I play ftb monster and Unleashed have been now for 3 or 4 months now really enjoy Unleashed and looking forward to chatting in this community.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Your post is easy to missread. A 29yr old father to three children who are college students? :confused: I guess that could be possible if they were umm...triplets? And you got them early on

But that's just me reading your post wrong, right?

Welcome to FTB, not sure how many young adults there are in here, so please be patient if you see users posting "lol" or "yolo". Kids are everywhere, this community is no exception

Shekky

Jul 29, 2019
yeah forgot the period kinda did a quick intro wasn't really thinking about it too much.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums, Shekky! We hope you enjoy your stay here (stay forever! :) )
Our (hopefully) kind members will be glad to assist you with any problems you may face with FTB! :D

Zein Eizoku

Jul 29, 2019
Mostly just stay forever. We are all nice here, and if anyone is mean, the nice ones will burn their house down. We got your back Shekky, take a look around, make friends, and be respectful :)

Have a great day.

Khemvalar

Jul 29, 2019
Mostly just stay forever. We are all nice here, and if anyone is mean, the nice ones will burn their house down. We got your back Shekky, take a look around, make friends, and be respectful :)

Have a great day.
Ehem burn house down with a lemon* :D still welcome