Hey ya'll!

Magicferret

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Flora! A stream schedule would be good, missing livestreams is one of my many skills. Being in England means Americans tend to stream late at night for me as well so it's good to know when it's worth staying up late.

jonojr

Jul 29, 2019
Hello flora will probs watch ur utube more as i live in australia but i like ur vids and u can thank DW for me cause i just started watching his vids and saw u.
:)

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Excuse me Flora, I would like to sign up for the advanced bees class at your university at your earliest convince....

I heard it covered extra bees, where to find them, how to use them, and where they can survive, with a unit on extra biomes and what conditions that have in them.

I fully admit that without a chart, I have trouble keeping track of what bees naturally can handle where, and the simple fact that the real nether is a 'cave' throws me off every time. Can you even use a "hellish" biome to mutate bees in the overworld via mystcraft?

Florastar

Jul 29, 2019
lol, where did you hear of this advanced bees class? and yes, you can use a hellish biome in the overworld.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Rumor, bribes, legends.

basic bees is the 101, advanced bees is the 201. Just be glad that nobody is asking about the 301...

But honestly, I know making the vids takes quite a bit of work, once extra bees is back in the pack I'll see if I can expand the spreadsheat I've already got to cover places like the twlight glacier (I've got a theory (it might be bunnies) about it).

Sotek90

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Flora!
Since you are the queen of bees i guess this question is appropiate for you, I just started with the ftb pack and is it me or have the bees become easier?
Because the chance of getting a new specie seems to be incredible high ( I got to pure diligent in say 20 minecraft days) on the other hand I cant get any luck with the wintry ones (which apperently also create ice when near water XD.)

Well keep up the fun with the entire modding community!! Im loving what you guys/girls are doing!

dhozer

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Flora, I simply LOVE Bees. The only question that I cannot seem to find anywhere is.... with more biomes, do I need to be in a "vanilla biome" to breed say.... the Rural bees? How do I know which of the "More Biome" biomes are classified as plains to breed Rural bees in. Also, do all of the EoL bees require a certain biome? Or is it only the "special" ones like the Rural? Anyways, I look forward to more bee videos, specifically some hard core how to's on breeding, it seems like there is a real lack of information on breeding tactics out there.