Hey! Looking for small ftb server.

Bagon

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I'm Bagon, I used to do youtube videos @Thebagonite but i have deleted all my videos because i was not happy with them. I play on Shadycraft a normal minecraft server, annd i play on the public minez servers and mineville servers. I am also looking for a small server of about 10 people that is whitelisted to work on since i prefer not to be on very popular servers when it comes to ftb. My minecraft IGN is: Bagon and my steam ID is: [Slab] Bagon

aanthony3

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the FTB Forums! Try checking out the server promotion section, you can probably fund a server you like there :D

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome Bagon! This is why I think having a 'looking for a server' forum is a good idea, so that folks have a place to requests specific server ads. Anyway, Bagon I'll shoot you a message with my server's info. It's a small 15 slot FTB whitelisted server. It's brand new and I'm in the process of helping my player base transfer from my Tekkit server to FTB so you won't find it in the forums just yet :D and yes it's 24/7, hosted by a Tekkit/FTB provider.

Vaupell

Jul 29, 2019
Well the "small" whitelistet servers, rarely advertise "i know, cause i run one"
because many of them have a regular player base and bringing in new people
is similar to building up thrust to new people, because the whitelist alone does
not clear people only communication and time can build that. And i know if you
advertise, there will be some 3-10 applications pr day, which is to much for a "small" server.

I know of several, however as mentioned they usually don't advertise on sites like this
even though they may be running the FTB or "the other" mod-pack ;) so you really have
to go out and search for them. "on the inter-webs"

Otherwise larger server can also be nice if run by pleasant and sensible people ;)

QWert_1

Jul 29, 2019
I am also looking for a small server to play on, but im new and dont really understand all the minecraft ign stuff and could use some help

german_angel93

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking for a small ftb server that I could play along with my husband. Normally we play with friends, but they lose interest very fast. It seems lately that playing just the two of us has gotten boring. It would be nice to play with a few people on a server that really works together. If anyone has any suggestions that they find we may enjoy, please let me know.