Hey. I am the LivingAngryCheese.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I have an uncle with that, pretty sure there is a ton of treatment and psychological therapy you can get to pretty much nullify it.
I've lived with it this far. The one thing about this that I haven't told you guys yet is that my parents still think I always lie and am a drama queen, even though I've been proven right. It's not like they say it, they're nice people, it's just that their first reaction is still always that I'm lying. It's difficult to tell them much. If I do anything serious I'll tell them, but until then, I can live with a few tics and rushes of anger. I'm a genetic mess. Mild overbite, born with barely any enamel, mild scoliosis, (it runs in my family but it could just be a bad back) sensitive skin, a wrist problem that makes it give way under pressure. You name it, I've got it. But, as all humans, I only know what I've grown up with, and you can get used to anything. I really appreciate your help, but I can live with it.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
By the way, I don't have Tourettes, forgot to update on this. It's a side effect of stopping eating gluten from coeliac disease, it's quite similar, because my body has become used to a huge lack of energy, all the energy I now get makes it think it has too much energy, making me twitch and be hyperactive.