Problem Hey guys. New member

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Saskae

Nov 25, 2019
I'm saskae. I am a social media expert in the morning but a Minecraft player at night. I am currently looking for some good mods to play when I had a friend recommended me this luancher.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LordPINE

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
*waves* Hi there!

You probably want to go for a modpack; if you're not super familiar with modded minecraft, I've heard that FTB Academy is a good modpack for teaching you about modded stuff, if you want to check that out?

Reactions: LordPINE

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
Heya! Welcome to the forums. As far as beginner packs go, that one is pretty good. I quite like Peace of Mind and Enigmatica 2 (NOT expert) for beginners as well. Hope that's helpful, and hope I'll be seeing you around here!

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
If you want to learn about mods in their pristine form (no changes beyond what the authors intended) then I recommend looking at Direwolf20's work.

Not only does he have packs going waaaay back to at leas 1.4.7, but he also has a YouTube Let's Play series highlighting each one, including world uploads of every tenth episode that you can download and play with all the progress up to that show.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame