HermitPack Overlay ?!?!?

camadas

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I'm so used to see the Overlay when pointing to a block telling me that its stone, iron ore and such that I can't play without it any more, and I have been searching how to activate this on the HermitPack and I can't find any info about it, since all the FTB pack's that I have played all have this, but not this one :/

Is there any way to activate this ?!?!

Thanks in advance

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
I believe this functionality is now provided by a mod called 'The One Probe'. You may need to craft something in order to get it to turn on.

camadas

Jul 29, 2019
I believe this functionality is now provided by a mod called 'The One Probe'. You may need to craft something in order to get it to turn on.

Yep just checked and its possible for have this by crafting that item, but its not the same as you need to have it equip on your hands to see the information that have been allways there on previous pack's :/ Ohh well back to Direwolf20 or infinity

B

Baumankids1

what fore somthing do i have tot craft tot activete it please help

B

Baumankids1

Yep just checked and its possible for have this by crafting that item, but its not the same as you need to have it equip on your hands to see the information that have been allways there on previous pack's :/ Ohh well back to Direwolf20 or infinity
You can set it on your helm