Private Pack Hephaetus | 1.6.4 Custom Pack | Whitelist | Hard | Mature Community | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MtAg11

Jul 29, 2019
Applications OPEN!!!

LsXLlGD.jpg
Description:
A bit about us. We are a small community (~6 people) who work together, and also play Minecraft together. We just are looking for fun people who want to create crazy automation systems, spectacular builds, and have a good time!

We typically play for hours in the evening, but have no playtime requirements whatsoever. We put this server together for fun, so we ask that all new people respect that and contribute. Pranks/PvP are all welcome provide both parties are "consenting", and no server destruction takes place. Mostly we are just wanting to share our world with about 10-15 more players so we have an active player base most days of the week.

If you're interested feel free to apply or come see us at /r/HephaetusFTB.

Warning: The subreddit is 18+, but there is only SFW content despite the tag. (I didn't know how to have it filter for 18+ & be SFW?)

Server Information:
- IP Address: s1.hosthorde.com:25810
- FTB Pack: Custom Mod List
- Difficulty: Hard
- Server Specs: "Unlimited" CPU/Memory from HostHorde.
- Online: 24/7
- Absolutely No Cost/Donations/Etc.
- Player Slots: 7/100.

Rules:
  1. Play nice.
  2. PvP/Pranks are allowed, just only with a mutual party involved.
  3. No destruction of other players property/resources.
  4. No disabled mods/items.
  5. No cheating. (ie intentionally duplicating/breaking the server)

Whitelist Application:
  • Are you over the age of 18?
  • How long have you been minecrafting?
  • What is the best/worst creation you've built in minecraft?
  • Have you played Feed-The-Beast before?
  • Do you have teamspeak?
  • How many hours would you be on a week?
  • Whats a fun fact about you?
  • Are you okay with a server restart when modded 1.7 becomes available?
  • Username to whitelist? (You can PM if you like)
Modlist:

1. Applied Energistics
2. Ars Magica 2
3. Big Reactors
4. BiblioCraft
5. Buildcraft
6. ChickenChunks
7. CodeChickenCore
8. CoFH Core
9. Compact Solars
10. ComputerCraft
11. EnderStorage
12. Extra Utilities
13. ExtrabiomesXL
14. Factorization
15. Forge Multipart
16. Forge/FML
17. ForgeIRC
18. Hat Stand
19. Hats
20. Highlands
21. iChunUtil
22. IndustrialCraft 2
23. InfiniBows
24. Inventory Tweaks
25. IronChests
26. LogisticsPipes
27. MineFactory Reloaded
28. MobiusCore
29. Modular Force Field System v3
30. Morph
31. Mystcraft
32. Natura
33. NEI Addons
34. NEI Plugins
35. Not Enough Items
36. Obsidiplates
37. OpenBlocks
38. OpenModsLib
39. OpenPeripheral Addons
40. OpenPeripheral Core
41. PowerCrystals Core
42. Project Red
43. qCraft
44. Railcraft
45. Steve's Carts 2
46. Thaumcraft
47. Thaumic Tinkerer
48. Thermal Expansion
49. Tinker's Construct
50. Universal Electricity
51. Waila
52. Wireless Redstone CBE
53. Zans/Voxel Minimap
54. Advanced Genetics
55. Better Dungeons
56. Biomes of Plenty
57. Blood Magic
58. Botania
59. Carpenter's Blocks
60. Chisel
61. Dartcraft
62. DragonAPI
63. ElectroMagicTools
64. Emasher Resource
65. EnderIO
66. Ender Prospecting
67. Engineers toolbox
68. Enhanced Portals
69. Expanded Redstone
70. Geostrata
71. Hardcore Ender Expansion
72. Infernal Mobs
73. Mekanism
74. ModularPowersuits
75. NetherOres
76. Numina
77. PortalGun
78. QuarryPlus
77. ReactorCraft
78. RotaryCraft
79. Reliquary
80. Slick
81. StevesFactorymanager
82. Sync
83. Twilight Forest
84. Wichery

Current Server Builds:
- We just reset the server, and updated the mod pack, but we have built a nice starting area.

Lq6FNVb.png

(The server spawn)​

Last edited:

bigboyminer

Jul 29, 2019
  • Are you over the age of 18? Yes i turned 18 last december
  • How long have you been minecrafting? Roughly 4 years
  • What is the best/worst creation you've built in minecraft? best has to be a gigantic star destroyer (obv star wars) Worst is a dirt house??
  • Have you played Feed-The-Beast before?I have but i would like some guidance because i don't understand some regions of the pack.
  • Do you have teamspeak? Yes
  • How many hours would you be on a week? 3 hours x 5 (excluding weekends) = 15 hours a week
  • Whats a fun fact about you? I can always take a joke and like pranks (Even on myself)
  • Are you okay with a server restart when modded 1.7 becomes available? 100%

Delzuar

Dec 3, 2012
IGN : Xx_Reaperman_xX

Are you over the age of 18?
Yes im 21

How long have you been minecrafting?
I have start playing in the alpha so 4 years atleast.

What is the best/worst creation you've built in minecraft?
My worst creation was my first house in the alpha just made out of cobble. My best build i think was my high tech base in a FTB monster server with a spaceship design.

Have you played Feed-The-Beast before?
I have been playing FTB since the map Slowpoke101 created and played pretty much all the thecnical modpack Monster, unleash, ultimate, Direwolf20 and many more. Rest in peace redpower.

Do you have teamspeak?
I do

How many hours would you be on a week?
25 hours or more.

Whats a fun fact about you?
I like Red penda :3

Are you okay with a server restart when modded 1.7 becomes available?
Im fine with it im really hype for the new stuff in 1.7

JackTea

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: JackStanley3
  • Are you over the age of 18? Yes I Am 18
  • How long have you been minecrafting? About 5ish years
  • What is the best/worst creation you've built in minecraft? Best Big centralised building with AE System in the middle, Worst Proabably My compact underground base like to see every pipe personally.
  • Have you played Feed-The-Beast before?Yeh prefer it much more compared to vanilla
  • How many hours would you be on a week? 3 Hours a day easy and 5 hours weekend have to work :(
  • Whats a fun fact about you? Enjoy Joking around and banter between other players
  • Are you okay with a server restart when modded 1.7 becomes available? Yeh Sure enjoy new builds, could we have a copy of the world though ?

MtAg11

Jul 29, 2019
I'll whitelist & PM the code to both of yall when I get home!

JackTea - I always backup the world and make it available to members if we ever do a server rest.

shlepnir

Jul 29, 2019
hey there. this is an application for two players, getting one of my co-workers into the game
me:
IGN shlepnir
age 34
best was a massive base for UU production followed by a flying mage tower made of osmodium (unhinged i think), worst was a creeper spawner that worked too well
been playing ftb since mindcrack came out, haven't really stopped, just changing the mod pack
teamspeak can be downloaded easy enough
as i work a odd rotation at a power plant, my hours on vary, but i tend to put in a fair (if not more than fair) amount of time in
fun facts... what do you want to know about nuclear power lol
world resets are just a way to rebuild without the mess-ups you had the first time

IGN rwthomps
age 30
best was a stone and glass pyramid with a full tech base underneath it, worst was the machines that exploded while i learned how to do tech properly
havent done FTB for long, but ive been playing minecraft off and on for a while
teamspeak is easily downloaded
Work at the same power plant as schlepnir, but have been putting in a fair amount of time into minecraft lately.
fun facts... naval nuclear power. yay.
world resets are fine, run out of things to do otherwise.

we're in the middle of an outage, so for the next week or so play time is minimal. once we finish refueling, we'll be on a goodly bit.

dilbert541

Jul 29, 2019
  • Are you over the age of 18? Yes I am 34.
  • How long have you been minecrafting? 3 Years
  • What is the best/worst creation you've built in minecraft? I made a fully automated pie factory. Worst, making a pie factory with my wife.
  • Have you played Feed-The-Beast before? Yes alot
  • Do you have teamspeak? If Need it
  • How many hours would you be on a week? Im disabled, alot 3-4 hours a day.
  • Whats a fun fact about you? umm I like it big.
  • Are you okay with a server restart when modded 1.7 becomes available? Sure

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
  • Are you over the age of 18? - No, however I believe there should be a consideration to my age. I am a mature person for my age and I have been on many servers with people older than me and no problems have been made from what I know. I am currently 16 years of age.
  • How long have you been minecrafting? I first started minecrafting at the year of 2011. It's always been a great interest for me as I enjoy being able to create my own designs and having my own 'base' I guess.
  • What is the best/worst creation you've built in minecraft? My best creations are usually my underground bases. I created a huge multi minecart system when railcraft was good fun, I would consider that to be my favorite build.
  • Have you played Feed-The-Beast before? Yes, I've been playing for the last year or so.
  • Do you have teamspeak? Yes, I do.
  • How many hours would you be on a week? It really differs to what I have going on, I'm currently at the exam stage however I will be trying my best to get on for at least one hour a day.
  • Whats a fun fact about you? I built my first computer in January of 2013, I have 3 monitors.. I guess that's an interesting fact.
  • Are you okay with a server restart when modded 1.7 becomes available? Yeah, I guess. I may play minimally until then just so I'm able to savor my build

james neal

Jul 29, 2019
  • Are you over the age of 18?
No 17 but very mature
  • How long have you been minecrafting?
About 2 years
  • What is the best/worst creation you've built in minecraft?
Worst: dirt micro block house
Best: fully automated world
  • Have you played Feed-The-Beast before?
I've been playing sines red power was around
  • Do you have teamspeak?
Do know
  • How many hours would you be on a week?
Couple a night and 3-4 on week ends
  • Whats a fun fact about you?
Fast and witty
  • Are you okay with a server restart when modded 1.7 becomes available?
  • No problem

Lemonfreezers

Jul 29, 2019
  • Are you over the age of 18? Yes i am. this May ill be 20
  • How long have you been minecrafting? about 2 1/2 years
  • What is the best/worst creation you've built in minecraft? I was working on building a tornado ( really hard) destroying a town. worst is when i accidently deleted the map and decided to just blow everything thing up. tons of fun.
  • Have you played Feed-The-Beast before? yes i have i love feed the beast
  • Do you have teamspeak? I have glitches with it but it works
  • How many hours would you be on a week? Hmmmm anywhere from 1-2 hours a day to 3-4 hours a day. total? probably around 10-20 hours a week. depends on how much my girlfriend demands me XD
  • Whats a fun fact about you? I won 1st place at states for swimming the 50yd freestyle. ( winning time of 18.23 seconds)
  • Are you okay with a server restart when modded 1.7 becomes available? Yes.

Last edited:

waldanno

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Autista_SvK
  • Are you over the age of 18? Yes, in fact I'm almost 21
  • How long have you been minecrafting? I used to play vanilla back in the day, around version 1.2, been playing FTB since Ultimate pack (mid January last year)
  • What is the best/worst creation you've built in minecraft? I'm not that great of a builder, but with a friend of mine we managed to build a replica of NYC Central Station with railroad system connecting 16 different ppl bases on one of the servers we played on (unfortunately don't have any documentation of it)
  • Have you played Feed-The-Beast before? Yes, I have played Ultimate, Unleashed, Monster and a few packs on the ATLauncher too.
  • Do you have teamspeak? Yes I use TS on a daily basis.
  • How many hours would you be on a week? Probably few hours a day, so I'd say around 20hrs a week ?
  • Whats a fun fact about you? I used to hold a record on 100m sprint track in Elementary School (11,01s in 7th grade (12yo)).
  • Are you okay with a server restart when modded 1.7 becomes available? Yes I can't wait for 1.7 mods.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
  • Are you over the age of 18? Yes Im 20
  • How long have you been minecrafting? Since Beta
  • What is the best/worst creation you've built in minecraft? Best - Fully Automated Everything, E.G- Solar Panels created and placed for me | Worst - Unsafe Nuclear Reactor (NEVER AGAIN)
  • Have you played Feed-The-Beast before? Yes
  • How many hours would you be on a week? An hour or two a day
  • Whats a fun fact about you? I do BMX stunts
  • Are you okay with a server restart when modded 1.7 becomes available? Yes

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
Are you over the age of 18? I'm 48.
How long have you been minecrafting? Since Beta 1.3
What is the best/worst creation you've built in minecraft? I created a spawn/maze/village on Rhinocraft.
Have you played Feed-The-Beast before? Very much.
Do you have teamspeak? I do.
How many hours would you be on a week? Depends on how quickly my sight is restored.
Whats a fun fact about you? My two teenage kids only want to play vanilla Minecraft.
Are you okay with a server restart when modded 1.7 becomes available? Absolutely!

MajorSlime

Jul 29, 2019
Over 18? - I am 18+
How long have you been Minecrafting? - Since just before Beta
Best/worst creation? - worst: dirt hut on my first day of Minecraft. best: I can't think of a particular 'best' off the top of my head, but I enjoy creating large-scale detailed builds, as well as complex modded systems. The bigger/more complex, the better!
Played FTB? - I have played FTB and all manner of modded systems. I much prefer modded minecraft, and have played since the early days of IC, since before there was even Forge.
Teamspeak? - Yes
How many hours? - Unknown, but probably a fair amount (10-20+)
Fun fact? - I enjoy coding :p I've even looked into making my own Minecraft mod before. Still think I will eventually.
Okay with server restart? - Always, though I always hate it. XD

MtAg11

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the delay guys, we had closed applications but now we have had some openings and I've whitelisted all of y'all. The ONLY change that has been made is that chunkloaders only stay loaded when you are online. The only reason for this is that there were several players on the server who have since left with massive builds and they were lagging the server. That said - if you are active and would like to have chunkloaders on after you log. Just PM me and I will get it setup.