Help with oil production using bees (Mindcrack 8.3.2)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PoisonWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, forgot about the logic matrix programmer. I found two in a chest. I can use them to make more, right? I need to read up on Factorization. And you mean slag furnace, right? Why do I need mirrors and solar turbines and all that other stuff? Oh wait... I need a Crystallizer to get the logic matrix to get the logic matrix identifier to get the machine upgrade. And the Crystallizer requires Charge to run, which means solar turbines, which means mirrors.... okay, so I have a lot of infrastructure I need to set up first. Ugh. Hahaha

You just need one programmer. The programmer never vanishes when making the identifiers.

Start saving gold. You'll need it for making the identifier. Put gold ores in the industrial grinder (with mercury cells) to get triple gold output!

Enjoy the labor of gregtech. Hahaha

LittleMike

Jul 29, 2019
You just need one programmer. The programmer never vanishes when making the identifiers.

Start saving gold. You'll need it for making the identifier. Put gold ores in the industrial grinder (with mercury cells) to get triple gold output!

Enjoy the labor of gregtech. Hahaha

Haha. I don't mind it so much. Setting up the infrastructure for Factorization seems more difficult than anything I've done in Gregtech so far because it requires yet another power system and I *think* currently there is only a single way to get Charge, and that's via the solar turbines/mirrors. Oh well. If I want routers and the upgrades, it's off to work I go. :p