Help with making a compact timer

Nfrance

Jul 29, 2019
So basically I'm completely lost with redstone and all that jazz, so I want to make a compact single tick pulse that goes off roughly every 80 seconds. I've tried PRC but I'm super confused about it. So help please?

Nfrance

Jul 29, 2019
So basically I'm completely lost with redstone and all that jazz, so I want to make a compact single tick pulse that goes off roughly every 80 seconds. I've tried PRC but I'm super confused about it. So help please?
neverrrrrrrrrrr mind I figured it out like a minute after posting this. Ignore redundant thread. If possible could I get this deleted?

Arkhangels

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I'm interested in your solution....
In my crash landing world I used Etho's hopper timer to do the job, but it is not the cheapest (2 hoppers, 2 sticky pistons, 2 comparators, 11 redstone), and can only count to around 1.5 minutes.

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I'm interested in your solution....
In my crash landing world I used Etho's hopper timer to do the job, but it is not the cheapest (2 hoppers, 2 sticky pistons, 2 comparators, 11 redstone), and can only count to around 1.5 minutes.
Might want to look up BevoLP on his AgSkies series when he does his bloodwood tree farm. He uses the PRC and explains it pretty nicely to booth. Should be able to figure out the settings for your setup from there probably.

Reactions: Arkhangels

Nfrance

Jul 29, 2019
Well it wasn't a single tick redstone pulse, but I discovered that what I was working with worked with a lasting pulse, and didn't keep shooting off new signals.

And it was just me automating the dropping of blazerods onto Endoflames, so it would have enough time in between for the Endoflame to burn it all up and some extra time too to make sure no backlog happens.