Help with Logistic pipes. (Resolved)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I know it's not in any pack by default but a lot of people add it.
I need some help though.

My system starts with a chest I dump anything and everything into. This chest has a Quicksort module.
I then have a bank of chests with items I use a lot for crafting. These chests have polymorphic item sink modules.
This all works fine...

The problem comes with stuff I don't have a place for in the main chests.
What I want to do is have anything that can't find a place in the chests with polymorphic item sink modules to go to an a chest at the end of the system, where it gets picked up by another system using RP tubes / barrels and router.

That is the problem, I can't get unsorted items to go through the logistic system to reach the chest that hooks up to the barrel syatem. I have tried setting it as the default route but this doesn't work. Any item without a place in the polymorphic system stays in the Dumping / sorting chest.

Hope I have explained well enough. Any help would be cool thx.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Have you tried a regular itemsink module set to default route?
This is your best answer. In the same or a different chest as your input add an item sink module with no items but set to the default route. It will send all items that have no place to go to that chest. I usually do it as my input chest so I know what needs a home.

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks guys. I got it working.
After some research. (watched an old Direwolf mod spotlight) the quicksort module does not work with the default route.
So with that knowledge and the item sink module as suggested it fell into place nicely.

Thx again.