HELP!!! with EPICCRAFT

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

chato

Jul 29, 2019
Hey people from the forum. i´ve got a problem with epiccraft, my problem is that the pickaxe breaks with 2 hits, and is imposible to mine like that
somebody knows which is the mod that is doing that?

Jul 29, 2019
Ive seen this happen on the 3rd party packs which force you to use Tinkers Construct tools. Try those :)

Jul 29, 2019
Ive no idea what does it, it may be a config in TC itself, I've never disabled it myself, I like the TC tools.

chato

Jul 29, 2019
i tried to use it but i cant make stone tools, i watched lots of videos and i do exactly what they says but it doesnt works

Jul 29, 2019
You use the stone parts that you make to create ingot casts using the smeltery. (multiblock) You also make other casts using the stone parts that you make with either melted down gold or a alloy of aluminium and copper (i think).

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
i tried to use it but i cant make stone tools, i watched lots of videos and i do exactly what they says but it doesnt works
Well one you need to make flint tools not stone tools. Two, you should go into the third party packs section there is an EpicCraft thread there.

dtdowns20

Jul 29, 2019
my problem is with the 1.1.1 version of the pack, i wanna play on the server with crinklecraft but when i load the pack it attempts to load and then closes

Leathal

Jul 29, 2019
Here is your problem. You are playing a mod pack that is specifically designed to behave this way. EPICRAFT is a great mod pack. I would be playing myself if I was able to find a US server that hosted it but unfortunately it appears to be mainly Australian. In any case, EPICRAFT is a unique mod pack in that it forces you to use ALL mod packs. You can't just progress through the game using one mod pack. All of the vanilla tools will break after 2 uses. You must use TC to begin with tools and the tools will gain experience just as they do in Agrarian Skies. Once you reach a certain level it will be a little different than standard Tinkers in that it will require a resource from a different mod to make a higher level pickaxe. It is actually ingenious and the mod pack is a lot of fun.

My suggestion would be to play this pack as it is designed or find a different that would better suit your level of playing. Sorry but it was designed this way and breaking it might prove to be difficult and to render your mod pack corrupt.