Help. why is my ae2 mac not working? *edit (solved)*

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Stumble

Jul 29, 2019
im using p2p so theres only the macs and the interfaces on the channel. also i can use a crafting terminal to make stuff the patern is just not pushing from the interface to the mac?

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
The molecular assembler block may not connect channels, since it doesn't need one for itself. It does need power though. My recommendation: use smart cable and check how many channels you're using. With three interfaces you should use three channels, but I suspect you're connecting only one of the interfaces and none of the molecular assemblers. The crafting monitors show the tasks scheduled by your crafting processors, not what's actually been sent to the MAC. Also, give the molecular assembler blocks their own cable connection.

My setup usually looks like this from above (M=Mac, X=interfaces, -+ = cable):

Code:
  +
  X
+XMX+
  X
  +
And like this from the side:
Code:
+X+X+
+-+-+ 
+X+X+
+++++-----

So have a cable going into the bottom of every assembler to give it power, and stack an assembler with five microblock-ed interfaces every two blocks in height. I'll post a screenshot when I get home.