Mac HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

itspoofberry

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I just installed the FTB lancher but every time i try to launch one it says "IOException, minecraft servers might be down. check help.mojang.com " But minecraft servers are up, I even checked. So then I press ok and it says "Something went wrong..... Would you like to play offline?" I click yes and nothing happens, obviosly somethigs wrong! Please help!

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Check your fire wall and see if it is blocking the connection. Also you might want to check your antivirus if you have one on your Mac. If disabling or adding an exception in your firewall and antivirus does not work you could try posting a console log to pastebin.com by clicking on the 'Paste my log to pastebin.com' button. If it allows you to paste it a link will be added to the bottom of your log and you provide that to us. If it does not then something is also blocking the launcher and you will have to copy it to pastebin.com yourself. Please look here for help making sure the log does not disappear.

Woolf

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys, can i get some help for some reason whenever i get click launch it does the ftb theme page movie thing but never goes to the open minecraft. i don't know if I'm in the right forum but it seemed like this was the best one to come to :/ I've tired re downloading fob and minecraft and nothing has worked it keeps doing the same thing.
Thanks Woolf

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
hey guys, can i get some help for some reason whenever i get click launch it does the ftb theme page movie thing but never goes to the open minecraft. i don't know if I'm in the right forum but it seemed like this was the best one to come to :/ I've tired re downloading fob and minecraft and nothing has worked it keeps doing the same thing.
Thanks Woolf

Please don't hijack another thread create your own.

Reactions: lavarthan
Status
Not open for further replies.